Working on my second grow

Working on my second grow! It’s going amazingly so far.

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo most don’t like showing butchered plants but i don’t mind. This GG #4 Fem. went male and had to have elected surgery

Happy Grow Deebo Bro :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

This is my 4th indoor grow. 70 days from sprouting.

2 White Widow Photo Fem.

5 Likes

@dmtscravey I’m a get me some big tubs to grow Crystal Feminized Crystal Feminized

From $79.00 to $98.00

BUY 1 GET 1 FREE

HERITAGE

A coruscate and crystal-covered queen of a plant.

• Euphoric rush
  • Mixed scents of pine and fuel
  • 400 to 500 g/m2
3 Likes

@dmtscravey how many plants in there… lots of white heads!

1 Like

@retiredoldguy bro, i bet @dmtscravey <-- is in there Google Eyeing his plants and i can’t say i blame him :innocent:

2 Likes

There are two plants in that picture one in each pot or tub as their called. This is the this morning’s picture. They’re starting to get Frosty on the tops

6 Likes

Okay @DollarBill you’re starting to scare me I was actually in there Google eyeing my plants when you said I was!! are you and Big Brother watching me again?

7 Likes

@dmtscravey No, or Yes or i was doing the same thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 7 hours before trying again. :hugs: @dmtscravey Looking Good i can smell it from here

3 Likes

T minus 7 lifetimes before I can like something again. @dmtscravey, those plants are amazing. :fireworks::sparkler::notes:

4 Likes

@dmtscravey I grew white widow for 4 crops off the same mother clone in dirt and it always amazed me at how much hairs it puts out and the amount of visible trichomes. Always looked liked someone sprinkled white powdered sugar on them. My current DWC crop of Granddaddy Bruce is very different from this. 2 weeks into flower and still no hairs on them.

1 Like

Lol I don’t know if Big Brother is watching but I’m watching. And those girls look amazing

2 Likes

@Dabbindeebo ANYONE BORED?

2 Likes

Dang Double Post :upside_down_face: got me

Are you sure you’re not just seeing double this morning? @Dollarbill

1 Like

I want my LST training to look like yours. Gonna start earlier next grow.

2 Likes

@dmtscravey @Adcrag once over the stress they pump some growth every night for 6 hours of lights out. Later like 2 weeks, i’ll SOG her also :skunk: she smells like Skunk Dust already

1 Like

That looks like a perfect job of LST I can tell you’ve done that before.

1 Like

Uploading: 20210104_185419.jpg…

1 Like