Who’s got a guess?

Anyone wanna take a guess with these two Pineapple Runtz?

Look closely

It looks like the plants are void of trichomes, this happened to me once with a Mimosa Cake seed, I figured it was bad genetics, tossed 10 weeks of growing away, and fortunately it hasn’t happened since.

I don’t know dude. I don’t think that’s it though. It’s some sort of mutation. 2,3, and 5 point leaves? And the “sugar leaves” are enormous and banana shaped. Definitely smells amazing. They are 48 days old so I guess I’ll see what happens Uploading: IMG_0041.jpeg… Uploading: IMG_0042.jpeg…

They look like my buddies plant after he put them in flower for a little over a week and then he put them back in veg and that’s what they looked like to me

Depends on the genetics. Ive grown at least 5 Pineapple Runtz (ethos) from seed to harvest. 3 have been big towering trees (38-48") with huge bouquet flowers all over it. Once came out smelling like a Mango Smile. But the last is the one you really want… And it does look and grow like a weed. The 2-3 finger fans. When it looks like this (forgotten cookies spits a pheno out like this too) every time the flowers are so greasy, frosty, smelly…

So if it was me, it looks like the pheno I would want from the Pineapple runtz. Definitely goes heavier indica as opposed to the other ones.

The 2-3 finger fan leaf Pineapple Runtz… Som of the branches will grow like they’ve been naturally topped. And all the stems grow crooked. Even the sugar leaves never looked super frosty but the nugs were extremely frosty and greasy.

My current Pineapple runtz… Drew the big girl with the bouquet flowers and this would be my next choice after the weedy looking one.

But bottom line is the Pineapple Runtz is some potent tasty weed and produces good yield for autos.

1 Like

Yup, just harvested mine. Top tier :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Nice Job Ben! Flowers lookin dank. Enjoy the smoke…

Here is the Forgotton Cookies auto getting towards the end of stretch… Once I spread her out she’ll be pretty. Some times you get one finger, sometimes two or three. It’s very easy maintenance as the leaves don’t block out much light and a super easy trim when she’s finished.

1 Like

I had 2. I’ve grown lots of different runtz, but these phenos were weird. But yet, super dank when they were finally done.

1 Like

I don’t know man… May have something to do with the ruderalis. Anyways, I’ve always get super excited when I see them.

I’m keen on it, I want to plant like this too