White tips and twisting leave

ok so my plant is preflowering and Saturday i noticed the tips turning whitish and twisting. her PPM 768 PH 6.2 room temp 76 and leaf temp 72 humidty is 58% she’s been doing great with her nutrient intake and being an autoflower I’m using less than required to prevent nutrient toxicity. using a 100W LED light at 20" anyone have any idea what’s going on here?

1 Like

@fredgs21 it looks like either your potassium or phosphorus is just a smidgen too high. The early signs of excess for both are leaf tip burn, twisted new growth, and thin bladed leaves on the new growth. It isn’t too bad yet but I’d cut back on the feed just a hair until they go into flower.

Once she gets to about week 2 or 3 of flower (not preflower but when she actually starts developing and stacking calyxes) you can start increasing the flower feed a bit.

1 Like

@fredgs21 also, your ppm is too high. 768 ppm is roughly 1.5 ec and most autos like around 1.2-1.3 ec then bump up to 1.5 ec mid flower and drop back down to 1-1.3 ec late flower before flush. 1.2-1.3 ec is 600-650 ppm for late veg/early flower.

1 Like

@MDBuds Awesome thanks for the tip I did just recently give her a dose of bloom, probably a bit too early for that I take it?

1 Like

@fredgs21 yeah. Just a bit too early but she looks good. She’ll bounce back easy.

thanks again for your help :+1:

1 Like