When to trim my gulls

I was trimming fan leaves pretty regular. Now it is so bushy that no light can get to my buds. I have been using LST, for what I know about it. When can I start clearing out leaves. I have two plants in here and needing info. Week 9,1 full week in flower.

1 Like

@Rusty what is the cultivar? Is it autoflower or photoperiod?

1 Like

This is bubba kush, in week 9

1 Like

2 plants in one box. One plant just grew high, compared to the others

1 Like

@Rusty Those are bushy! They look fantastic though! You can trim off a lot of the larger fan leaves, not all of them, but a good amount of the large ones. It looks like you could trim some of the sucker branches also. If its already started to flower, I would spread out the trimming over a couple of days or a week though, so you don’t stress it to much. Judging by the size of your plants though, you should have a healthy harvest.

2 Likes

@Rusty If it’s a Bubba kush photoperiod you can definitely trim up some more.

I’d just trim up the interior of the plant leaving most of the outside leaves and top leaves but clear everything under the third node. I’d get it all done before week 3 flower starts so after week 2 it’s healed up and can start packing on buds so when the week 5 and 6 mass bud growth starts it won’t be stunted.

4 Likes

It’s not auto flower. That much I do know. The seed packet said, BBKush

1 Like

@Rusty

GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626 :laughing: GIF_20210207_100433 @Adcrag :v:

2 Likes

Those moving plants tickle me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes