When is the absolute end of flower?

I have been growing a Foto Banner. It went in the ground April 1st. 172 days ago! LOL

Though I grew six, I kept this one au natural, meaning 100% outdoor growth and letting the season change flip it.

btw - you can put a loupe in front of a phone camera. Mine would probably work even better if I took the case off the phone.

I check the buds closely every day. Some days I see amber and other days they are clear/milky. I want to take this harvest down to the wire.

Assuming I don’t get hearmie’d, which I have not seen any, probably because I am doing everything very naturally, except for some LST and light pruning. IOWs-very little stress.

I am looking for the optimum harvest. As best I can figure, the plant keeps getting stronger as the plant ages. Will I lose potency if I cross the optimum line? What happens to the THC? It is a rather simple and primitive molecule. Does is mutate? To what?

1 Like

You seem to have achieved full maturity…
You have the Full Harvest Moon approaching (9/29)…
I have 5 plants that fit this profile that I will harvest just prior to dawn on September 30th.
Good Luck, Monk

1 Like

More sedative effect is what i have heard :yin_yang:

1 Like

Don’t let the trichomes go too far.

1 Like

I’m good.
It’s hanging in the basement. The whole house smells like a Thai smoke house.

4 Likes

If anyone cares, I got 7oz from that plant of ass-kicking Banner.
I have never had a plant close to that!

4 Likes

Them some good numbers! Congrats on the Win! :yin_yang::ballot_box_with_check::100::palm_tree:

1 Like