What to do with Leaf Trimmings

Things are getting frosty in here!!

7 Likes

@dmtscravey Lookin good!!!

3 Likes

@dmtscravey Sticky Bud :laughing:

4 Likes

Tou save up your sugar leaves with trichome dry and cure it, grind it into powder bc cannabis leaves can be sharp and irritate your throat and stomach, once you have enough make brownies as usual i like the chewy ones, pour your trim powder into the mix and stir it good, bake as usual, last time i ate half the batch it took a few hours but when it hit me i was wasted for 3 days lol, compost or chuck your fans there garbage, im talking about your trim with trichome.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what I do. Usually save for butter after decarbing.

1 Like

6 Likes

thats a pretty girl ya got there dollarbill!

2 Likes

What to do with trim? you make canna butter, here is my recipe, you need 2 pots 1 big 1 small, fill big pot with water put 3 sticks buter and 1 1/4 oz lightly ground bud in small pot, bring water to simmer and put small pot in bigger pot, use a meat thermometer dont let the butter exeed 180f add water to bigger pot as it simmers off, mix will look like tar stir occasionally for 2 hours, after that take a fine metal stainer and strain the butter thru the strainer you dont want weed in your mix, add 1 teaspoon vannella stir well put in bowl in fridge till it hardens the thc will adhere to the fat in the butter, a 1/4 oz of good weed will make a batch of brownies for 6 people cut brownies into 6 slices let cool, if your weed is good you and 5 friends will have a good night, you cure your trim/ weed before makeing, you never just throw weed into brownie mix bc it will taste terrible and give you a tummy ache, you can not taste the butter in the brownies and vannella will make it so you can add to most anything ie cookies ect, butter your bagle with it, last batch used half oz of cured trim ate brownie a big one before bed dont remember much of next day and was still high the next so had to cut into smaller pieces, i just gave away my secret recipe patent pending lol enjoy.

3 Likes

I really like your recipe. I use small metal or pyrex bowl in large pot. I also put small potholder so not sitting directly above heat.

Sometimes I put bud in cheesecloth packet, then put in metal strainer & press. Catches most weed.

1 Like

Yea the vannella does the trick you never throw weed in brownies and cook, i have a good metal strainer if you do it right it comes out golden then in the fridge it hardens in fact im eating 1 now lol put to much butter for 1 batch threw in freezer bags and put in freezer, the recipe i gave you if you use a 1/4oz and its good cured bud you will have a good night.

3 Likes

What they heck??? Were you growing more than 1 plant in a pot? Now there is some work you’ve done on these, I think, because the leaves are different. Cool! How’d it come out???

1 Like

Crockpot works excellent for making butter and oil plus the smell is contained final results kickass, an super easy

4 Likes

Compost pile? I also eat some of the leaves as I work in my garden.

3 Likes

Bury leaves an small flower sites in soil great for plants

2 Likes

I got Kmac to start a go fund me and I donated to her…
Kmac go fund me -click here

Let us see what we, as a community, can do to help one of our own…
This is what a community does, it supports it residents

2 Likes

I made cannabutter from all my trimmings last year.
Just a thin amount spread on a piece of toast and you are off to the races for several hours
Takes about 1.5 hours before I feel it really kicking in

I got a couple cups of butter from this and I store it in the fridge
I had 4 short lemon auto flowers that I grew indoors

I have to be careful with the amount I use
I am doing the same thing this year

3 Likes