What to do with Leaf Trimmings

@Bill just One Trichome adds to the mass. i know you grow good bud, so your leaves will work. if you are freezing fresh cut wet buds. Do that wash first. then freeze the used plant matter again then add the leaves on your Second Wash. When shaking the froze buds or leaves Only Shake the first shake till you see dust. so second shake with leaves will at least be 2nd Tier :flushed: i’ve even seen people on youtube wash that same matter a 3rd and 4th time. that, i’m not sure i would like the taste of, as in all these years i never went past two :v:

4 Likes

We should all meet at your place for a BUD PARTY!

3 Likes

@Mrb53004 on my Mountain and here in Arizona it’s Dang Sure Legal :smiley: be patient, i’m patenting a Covid Suit for you to wear

4 Likes

I am immune for now as my family all had it end of August / beginning of September. I have a bubble if acceptable. Was a Halloween costume (bubble boy). Smoking in it was like your space helmet

1 Like

@Mrb53004 just a joke bro, seems my wife and i had 7 weeks respiratory illness October 2019. we were some of the first to have Corona Covid-19 and were so sick we ate 5 times in 7 weeks. Never went to the Hospital because no one wants to sit in a Emergency Room 5 Hours that sick or so we said as we tried to care for each other. i still can’t eat half the food i use to eat over Taste. no one heard of Corona then, but our livestock all have Corona Vaccine in a 7 Way Shot. i was 160 pounds Fat, i dropped to 128 pounds sick then

1 Like

I slept for 10 days straight. Could not get out of bed. I ate a bowl of tomatoe soup a day, or chicken noodle. Couldn’t stand the taste,everything was sour. Wifey was much better as her and the boys were over it in 1 day. But there are POST COVID effects!. Attacked her immune system (she is compromised) ferociously. Left me with heart damage but luckily did not affect me in my respiratory system. I have COPD,emphysema (Viet nam Agent Orange lung damage)…
We are ok now but my heart goes out to those who had the respiratory end of it. I lost my brother in laws beother - 2 weeks, he was a goner. My friend Tom just got out of hospital - 8 weeks, lost 80 lbs and is in a wheel chair. The he got dbl pneumonia and had to go back to hospital. Thankfully he is home again recovering. It is a vicious virus…Be well and take care

2 Likes

@Mrb53004 please both you and wife stay safe my friend. me, i’m not leaving the property except to ride our horse.

Those days are gone for me. I used to have a cutter and my ex did barrel races. Fell off a Jet fuel tanker in 97 and crushed 3 vertebrae - fused now across 5 vertebrae, no more riding…but great memories. I grew up with the ponies. I was equestrian manager for Hofstra U, in Lynbook NY Long Island. Groomed at the trotters in Monticello, Yonkers, Pompano, etc. That was when the trifectas and perfectas were being fixed…hahahah…I came from a connected family

1 Like

@Mrb53004 yes sir, i need a left shoulder ball joint replacement, my wife already needs her other knee replaced. We’ve decided at 67 years and 66 years of age we’ll live our last few years without spending possibly most of it recovering to half full :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Dang Flu Shot Kick My Butt and that shingle shot may as well killed me and the wife.

When you get as old as us, you are likely to have some war stories. If not, you led a pretty sheltered or silver platter entitled life. But I do gotta say, this Covid ( and I have seen 4 generations - Great Grand, Grand,parent and now our kids) did more damage (physically and mentally and emotionally, financially and socially) than anything I have ever seen. I am grateful for the blessings I had, have and will have. I am grateful for this site that brings us together under a common cause. And they said MJ would only lead to worse things…Shows what they know. Thanks Kyle, for this venue! Thanks to all of you who come here, share trials, tribulations, humor and insight for all to benefit from. No politics, no race, no creed, no stigmas, no prejudiced.

4 Likes

@Mrb53004 you said it all brother Great People can do one thing during this Corona thing. Make Sure and have a Happy Holidays. Those who passed on before us would Surely Insist and we sorta owe it to them. if we have to Shelter Down well shelter down. We always knew, we one day may need to.

1 Like

@Mrb53004 @DollarBill You guys nailed it! What a great site! I came here looking for knowledge on growing great bud, but ended finding a pool of like-minded individuals that have the same MJ beliefs as I do. This is a naturally occurring plant that has great medicinal value, and the people on this group really do have a tremendous amount of knowledge in terms of how to apply this weed so that it minimizes or even cures our ailments! Many of us “experiment” in various ways to get the most beneficial effects, and the various stories of what was used, how it was ingested, and what the effects were on a specific ailment. This is great information as many of us suffer from many of the same things, as this thread and others have shown.

My hats off to all of you for sharing your personal information!!! I know it can be difficult talking about these things.

Also, regarding the COVID situation, my wife works in MRI at a major university hospital. I work from home, but also in the medical field. Our two girls go to university at the same place my wife works. They’ve all been tested 4+ times and always came back negative. I rarely leave the house and I use a mask when I do. We’ve been very lucky, especially my wife and girls.
My thoughts go out to those who have suffered thru this.

1 Like

@Bill Life is Good, when you get older like me and have enough friends to fill four fingers of one hand. Checking in here has given me Two Hands of new friends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: need my glasses to check my toes

4 Likes

@DollarBill you sound just like me! Low friend count, high age count, and still working. It’s a great job - write some code - smoke some herb to get ideas flowing and calm down the physical maladies - repeat, but throw in a nap and change strains throughout the day/night. Really works well!

And yes, the people I speak with regularly has definitely increased due to this site!

My wife and girls live 2 hours away from me due to work/school (they have an apartment there) and I’m home alone with the dog! I do get to see her most weekends when she either comes home or I go there to visit. It gets lonely, so this site has been a godsend! Gives me people to talk to, and it’s about my favorite topic - BUDS!!!

4 Likes

@Bill i’m 67 wife is 66, both retired at 65 . i wonder what my wife thinks sometimes. i use to bug her a lot more. :innocent: she hasn’t said “Stop it Silly” in several months

3 Likes

I dont save fans there garbage, but i do save my trim or rather my sugar leaf as these have trichome, i cure it just like flower and save it, when you have enough and it’s cured i grind it all into powder and throw in brownie mix, i saved my trim from a critical grow and a SODK grow and ate half the batch i was baked for 2 days lol.

1 Like

Well you be safe on that horse.

1 Like

@Adcrag Always Safe :innocent: have to many good things going on to act real foolishly silly. Littles bits of fun satisfy me.

Day 17

2 Likes

When I finished reading this post Bill…I laughed so hard that Pepsi-Cola went up my nose! hahahahaha Retirement can be such a great time in life…if you only plan for it! UGH! hahahaha

2 Likes

@dmzimmie :v:

GIF_20210120_223749 GIF_20210120_223626