What to do with her?

Banana Kush Auto-Popped July 20th. What’s my girl suffering from?

Light intensity? Nutrients?

Banana Kush Auto cabinet grow (4’H x 4’L x 3’D). 100W AC Infinity LED plus 600W Phlizon LED (doubtful that’s the actual wattage). Climate Controlled-averaging 77 degrees and 44% RH. 50/50 Fox Farms Ocean Forest & FF Happy Frog. FF nutrients. Should I only feed every other watering?? Leaves have been turning yellow uniformly and falling off. The aroma is very faint. There are very few Trichomes present and some buds are foxtailing. There is adequate ventilation. Due to height restrictions, she’s pretty close to the lights so I dialed down the intensity a few days ago. Perhaps it’s simply the intensity of the light? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

IMG_4169|341x500

3 Likes

How long has she been in flower. She looks aged well to me. My colas all look like that now. Nice and filled out though.

Been in flower for 6 weeks. I have read about some strains taking longer to produce trichomes-up to 8 weeks. I think I’ve got the light problem taken care of but I’ve already got quite a few buds with foxtailing. She’s still got a few weeks left. Guess my main concern now is with the lack of trichome production. Time will tell I suppose. Thanks for your interest.

1 Like

Hi! You write shes an AUTO and started on july 20,so i will say shes pretty much done.
The yellowing leaves in my opinion is just the senescense base on her aged. Some colas looks like you said, got to close to the lights. From the pic, looks like you have a decent amount of thrics :slight_smile: ill sah shes just days from harvest, how do those thrics look with a magnifier?

1 Like

You probably still have 3 or 4 more weeks depending on flower time. I never count the first 4 or 5 weeks because this is really the veg stage. A typical autoflower will finish in 12 to 16 weeks depending on the strain and particularly on how much you have stressed the plant. If you are feeding every watering, you are feeding way too much. I used fox farm nutes and soil for the first 2 years I grew. Are you feeding at full strength? I only fed once a week at full strength but I did not use the trio most people use. I used the Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha Ching trio. This with big bloom, bembe, cal-mag, and microbe brew. Worked awesome for me…I am just switching to organic now…weaning myself off the bottle so to speak. Also back your lights off a bit, today’s lights are not all meant for home grows, in fact the one I run in my flowering tent is a 460 watt commercial mars hydro light. I burnt the shit out of my plants when I first got it lol. I learned this the hard way. Looks to me like a combo of overfeeding and too much light. Just my 2 cents tho. Happy Growing!!

Yes light burn drying it out. Dim lights.

1 Like

Stunted auto in seedling/veg state will extend the seed to harvest days signicantly. Probably should have hit preflower by late August so seems a few weeks late to flower if decent genes.

With premium automatic genetics, I generally see an average of around 75-85 seed to harvest with a few strains stretching it out to around 90.

IMO, Longer than that for an auto is bad genes, poor environmental condition’s or nutrient problems.

This plant looks like it’s faded and ready for harvest. The new pistils are from the fox tailing. It is not light burnt. The spectrum in the tent is conducive to stacking, not finishing.

2 Likes

That’s normal to have the leaves turn yellow . Buds are taking all the nutrients.

1 Like