What the hell...SNOW

It’s been coming down on & off for 5 freaking days…This is South Texas…Padre Island is less than 80 miles away…

2 Likes

Be safe & warm down there

1 Like

Must be close to the “End of the World”…We had snow in vegas just a cpl weeks ago. Maybe the earth is off her tilt. Light em up and smoke um down… :laughing:

2 Likes

If I recall right, the earths axis shifts every 30 thousand years are so…Some kinda loop-a-round in X amount of cycles…Can’t do nothing about the weather… So might as well get high

2 Likes

Oh yeah Billy, getter done!

Not meaning that’s the problem here and now…People are, just saying…

1 Like

Either way…litem up bro…when the world ends…(@kmac03 -TIm Reynolds and of course Dave Mathews)

2 Likes

Good one! I just sat down. Don’t mind if I do.

This one is kind of heavy, but I lurve it.

Of course…just drop trigger bombs and peace out. :v:t2: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Cool tunes…Filled em away for future uses
Had a comeback, but…How do you get YouTube on here…Feeling kinda like a dinosaur whos only thought is Not the Mama

2 Likes

Not the Mama?

For the tube of yubes, just wander over to the site, find your song, click share, it will pull up a link, copy and paste it here.

NOT YOUR MAMA was a phrase in an old 1980s tv sitcom "Dinosaurs " A Stoners delight…Bro,you got to check it out on YouTube… On the YouTube thing,still working on it

2 Likes

If by Bro you mean Sis, you got me. I’ll check it out when I can sit still long enough. Haha! :v:t2:

1 Like

Extreme apologies, Sis…I blame it on the,
I don’t know what condition my condition is in

2 Likes

“Gotta love me, I’m the baby.”Ha that show was great. I made my kids watch an episode just last week because I always say that quote when they are being shits. They say what is that from dad? So I showed them.

An all time favorite

That’s alright. I’ll be sure to be more forceful of female-ness next time while also maintaining respectability. Here is to hoping a backslide into cog issues don’t occur. :v::herb:

One of my favorites and very appropriate!

1 Like
1 Like