What is this?! Light height? Normal? Deficiency?

The more i look it up the more i worry it is light burn or stress but I have no clue what is going on here. I think i need a mentor for sure… Anyone help please

1 Like

Looks.kinda like.potassium. defency
Its.only in ur.fans.but is starting to.spread.when u.rub those.leafs that are brown.does it come.off.on.ur.skin…if it does.its.rust fungas.of.some…type.if it.doesn’t. Come.off.first.I would check.the pH.if it.was.good.I would definitely. Look.more.into.a defency.do u use.cal.mag.?

1 Like

I will check when i get home. I have one other plant that is starting to show some brown along the edges on some fan leaves

1 Like

Okay it is not coming off on my skin. So you think potassium deficiency? I have another that is starting to do this on the edges. I may not be using calmag enough?

1 Like

Heres the other plant

1 Like

Can u check pH in ur soil before.we rule.it out as potassium issue because pH fluctuations. Can cause similar problems

With my ph reader for my water?

1 Like

If you water with tap water you shouldn’t need cal mag. Juss sayin

2 Likes

Thats all i use is tap water. I need to check the ph run off

1 Like

You can check the run off will.tell u what the soil will.be

Nobody here has asked what light you are using, feeding schedule, watering schedule, nada. So could you please give some more info on your growing conditions and feeding conditions plz. It looks like a deficiency of some kind but hard to say for sure wo more info.

also don’t check runoff with your ph reader because you will kill it…I bought a soil tester but it cost me 180 dollars so I wouldn’t recommend it to just anyone. You need cal mag the guy who said you don’t is uneducated because people’s tap water is different and maybe you don’t depending on your water source. Really need to know your rh, temp, feeding schedule, watering schedule, etc.

Also, not everyone waters to run off, I don’t so that advice is just that. So many factors come into play with marijuana, but I can attest that most of what you read is bro science and people who just thing things work. I have been experimenting for over a year and grown over 60 auto flowers with great attention and success. So much so that I can contend with all the bud coming in from other states for purchase. Most of what you hear and read is total bs beyond what people believe works…figure out what works for you. The plants are resilient, and you really have to be doing something wrong to mess it up completely.

Check for fungus gnats. If you see them, this is the best stuff I’ve ever found. Works great on spider mites, too

It’s a water in, easy to use.

1 Like

Definitely have those little shits

1 Like

Never had fungus gnats…interesting. It looked like something else…but I am still learning

I stand corrected about the calcium in tap water. What I read was that calcium is in tap water but the molecules were too big to be taken in by plant. As I said I stand corrected.

1 Like

No need to stand corrected we are all learning, like I said I am new. Here to help not harm

1 Like