What is the best plant you ever grew?

What is the best plant that you have ever grown from just a seed. Also i would like to know were you bought the seeds from. I am trying to find a extremely potent and resinous strain.

2 Likes

I do prefer indica, but i do like sativa as well.

A neighbor brought me 6 Hercules seeds from Colorado in 2017. These were “regular” seeds, not feminized. Planted 4, got 4 males.

The next season, 2018, I got some high CBD seeds, feminized, labeled “Painkiller” from some outfit in Vancouver which I will not name because they were crappy to deal with. I also started my 2 remaining Hercules seeds. One died, the other was male. So I isolated the male in an indoor grow tent, harvested some pollen and fertilized some buds on one of the Painkiller plants. Got seeds.

Last season, 2019, I planted my seeds and gave a bunch away. These grew like crazy, over 7 feet tall. And it is killer, one of the best I have had in over 50 years of smoking weed. Enormous yield, so I still have some. The folks I gave the seeds to gave me a bunch of bud from their harvests, but there will be no more once this is gone.

This year was a bust, I was planning a bunch of travel in April and May (joke’s on me!), so I got some autoflowers that were runty and yielded less than an ounce from 6 plants (out of 20 seeds!). In 2021, I’ll try some more breeding and see what happens.

1 Like

@bbbbgggg4444 @Bushdoc HGCC Acapulco Gold

i’m smoking that one for my Birthday today and old times

3 Likes

The best one I grew so far was a giant white widow. I got it 7.5 feet tall and harvested 31 oz dry from it. Damn near two pounds even. It was a monster of a plant for a white widow. That was outdoor in soil.

I have yet to replicate such a feet though I will be trying. Looking into HCC Moby Dick to see how big I can get it. :joy:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! Enjoy!

2 Likes

@DollarBill HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy your day to the HIGHEST :birthday:

1 Like

@Bushdoc @MJ2299 @everybody Thank You!! puff puff …oh hec i can puff one more on my B-day. Aren’t we glad it ain’t the old days

4 Likes

White Widow x Big Bud

Happy birthday @DollarBill :fire:

7 Likes

Happy belated birthday @DollarBill.

1 Like

I purchased some big bud for my next grow! I’m excited

3 Likes

@Eggs Big Buds one of my favorites. And anything crossed with it lol

1 Like

@sc13oldie just a Room Full :smile:

1 Like

@MDBuds Thanks it was lazy fun

1 Like

Candy kush Auto, GCS seed ,was very sticky big colas,was my 2nd grow :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @DollarBill :birthday:

1 Like

@sc13oldie Moke it for Me, Moke is deep breath Puffs with a wiggle all over :grinning: