What is happening?

So this is my deelite auto plant it was planted on July 9th started to flower on August 18, well that’s when I noticed it,

The third picture is what it looked like on either September 16 or 22. Now the plant seems to be getting more pistils……this seems off to me. But this is my first grow so I really don’t know. But the plant looked the same for weeks and I just noticed this earlier this morning. Any thoughts as to why the plant is doing this? Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

2 Likes

Could be going back into veg mode. I’ll let someone else explain that has more smarts than me.

1 Like

All of my plants I have used this soil and the only thing I can think that could be happening is that the soil retained some nutes I was using and now the plant is feeding again. For some reason this soil has really never dried up, so I’ve likely over watered it this whole time, but when I did water it I only used a small amount compared to my other plants. For probably 3 weeks I have only been giving straight water. So perhaps the nutes blocked up the soil as I have read in another feed and now it’s getting flushed???

It is not the medium. What Are Marijuana Foxtails? Good or Bad for Buds? | Grow Weed Easy
Happy Growing!

1 Like

So should I just harvest the plant??? The trikes are all cloudy I feel. None are amber color yet. This is the same plant I posted about the tricomes the other day. The humidity is a bit high as I don’t have anything but a few fans blowing on the plants. It’s sister plant is looking amazing and is in same tent. This plant was a runt in comparison to its sister.

This is the sister plant.

2 Likes

Maybe this or others can help. I have no experience with fox tailing. Sorry, my friend. Foxtailing at harvest time - Harvesting - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum by Robert Bergman

1 Like

And this also, Foxtailing late in flower - #2 by kmac03

Thanks. I appreciate it.

1 Like

I have autos that are on week 14 and still growing new pistils…triches are clear to amber…shit is weird af my bro I just harvest and say f it…these are week 14 atm

2 Likes

What strain are those?

white widow/crystal meth aka crystal pinkman

1 Like

These HGCC autos do not abide the suggested flowering time, they eat up the nutes and act like that pink bunny w/the drum. Last run of autos I chopped around same time and I found out after dry, I should’ve waited. I hope your experience is much better! Good grow, my friend.

1 Like