What happened 😞

Trying desperately to understand how I’ve been growing these two plants since taproot status (planted in soil February 27, 2023)… why have they not flowered? I’m so lost.

!

this is my critical purple kush at 3 weeks ol

Both plants above look like they are “light stretch”. Tall is not always good. For indoor grows, you should hold your hand at the top of the canopy and lower the light until you feel the warmth on the back of your hand.
That is generally 8 to 12 inches above.
As far as outdoor growth, get them in the sunlight as much as possible, unless its north of 90. Then move into the shade.

My first grow was a “Jack In the Beanstalk” method. I threw a handful of seeds (9 autos) into the garden. I didn’t study. “I mean, how hard can it be?” was my attitude.
It was a miserable grow and out of 9 plants, I totaled 1.7 oz!!

Then I got humble. I followed a couple of “old timers” on here and bought the right gear.
I’ve had six crops of various cultivars. I do mostly Fem’s Fotos now because I like the challenge.

Pick an active grower like DardoGuy or MDBuds. Start out simple but smart.
Reduce as many variables as you can out front, and keep it simple.
You can start by buying living soil. I use Mix-A-Soil. More than any other thing, it was the biggest game-changer. No nutrients to add. Soil quality is perfect. I buy a “re-charge” kit after each grow to replenish the media.
Get good light(s), a tent and fans. I use rainwater and have several cisterns to catch it off the garden shed. Though I’m on well-water I still can’t use the tap due to the softener.
And remember to raise you light too high. So many beginners read the light circular and put their lights up 30 inches. Once you stretch that plant, it will stay stretched until harvest. It will still produce but not as well and you will be growing your plant more like a vine than a tree.

The above Banner is a Foto I harvested on 9/23. It went in the dirt Apri 1st. I intentionally let this plant grow “au natural” and let it flip at will. It is in a 10 gallon vivo bag in living mix-a-soil. The only amendment was black molasses about one a week during the last month.
This plant yielded 8oz of the most kick-ass bud ever.

…. Smells like it, looks like it… is it? Is my plant flowering??

there you go
it is flipping