Week 8 of flower update

About 75% of trichomes are cloudy the rest are clear how close am I to harvest and what should I do now?
20210414_095059537
I have never been to this point before. Thanks for your attention. I’m looking forward to your reply

2 Likes

Looking really good @brucealmighty !

They’re getting very close. You probably want them to be at least all cloudy. Maybe a touch of amber.

Here’s what you’re looking for:

2 Likes

It usually takes around 2 weeks from when we go from cloudy to amber. Considering you still have some cleat trikes, maybe 2.5 weeks. If you are using synthetic additives / nutes, begin the freshwater flush…If you are organic…no worries. Figure to let it dry out the last 5 days and 2 of those should be in total darkness before you cut her down

1 Like

darkness doesn’t apply for autos ?

1 Like

you do not need / require darkness for auto’s. You can run 24/0 lights…When I did a comparison of 20/4 vs 24/0…The extra it cost me for energy was not worth the small amount of extra bud it produced. Mine appear to like 4, even 6 hours of rest…They seem to have less stress and perform pretty good. I grow over a dozen different auto strains and it is the same for ALMOST all of them…you get a problem child here and there…keeps us on our toes
Auto flower require a minimum f 5 hours light to produce growth…veg and flower…anything beyond that adds to the plant

1 Like

I do ok but using live soil hinders the amount of nuts if any that you can use . I’m going to plant some original glue auto seeds that I got from a crazy reveg disaster from

the previous grow.

2 Likes