Week 3 stacking buds

I will give it a try, my aeration is not very good (way under sized) but I just ordered a much larger unit so I can start curing in 5 gal. buckets ( auto burping). I will throw some air into it. Thanks

1 Like

it only take a small air pump, a simple stone

1 Like

If you get me your address today, I have a scheduled pick up tomorrow and can have a package to you by mid week
email it to [email protected]

1 Like

So I have a new marshydro ts1000. If I move the driver outside thevtent is it safe to lay it on a board on top of tent?

2 Likes

It is safe…Here is mine and it is twin drivers, 650w…

My light is 8 bars, 389 led per bar,IR, UV, Full Spectrum, dimmable, over 3100 Samsung 301b’s at 650 watts
with 6 foot leads to the drivers…

4 Likes

Nice. Thank you I need to learn more about lighting. Just some of the whats and whys. What the differences and effects are from lux and lumens. More about color spectrums etc. Basically I know it should imitate natural sun as close as possible. But I do not claim to know what all that means

Watch this
Dr Bruce Bugbee

1 Like

@Mrb53004 Doc Bruce in da HOUSE!

I love this guy. Taught me everything I know about DLI.

Wish he did a UV video teaching how to find mw/cms or w/ms so I didn’t have to search so hard to find it elsewhere to figure out my UV supplementation. :joy:

IT’S not letting me upload yhe pictures right now. But I’ll post a.s.a.p.

Are you using a pc? Windows?
If so, save pic to your pc. Open pic with MSPaint
make sure you have picture in window
ensure “HOME” is selected
Chose “RESIZE” option

change percentage from 100 to 75
it will auto populate to vertical box
as long as maintain aspect ration is checked
save
try, repeat again if necessary
again, to 75…
usually by the 3rd time, I can upload the pics…
their average size is Under 1mb

I think he may be touching on it this year. From the end of his 2019 lecture, he delved into the uv finally

1 Like

Looks good, still can’t upload my girls

My Northern Lights hermit on me, stressed.

.ePreston Lakes

That is surprising. NL is a very stable genus…had to be something in the environment that caused them to hermie. Tell us what happened just before and into the hermie (nutes, lights (height, time on/off), temps, Rh). Heat and light are too of the big hermie factors. Could also be genetics…bad seeds…seeds that hermied before. Seeds from hermies carry the hermie trait

Glad to know that about the seeds. I stress them too much by cutting during flower time