Watering advice please guys

Hi all hope you are all well.
I have a watering question. What harm will watering them do by only feeding am hour before lights off. I have a new job and just because of times available to water. I know hydro would be the answer but just not feasible. They are a couple of weeks into flower. I’m in coco in 22 litre fabric pots.
Just wondering how detrimental it would be. I could water an hour or two before lights on but don’t want to expose them to any light so don’t go in when lights are off. Thanks :roll_eyes::pray::+1:

Adjust your timers so that lights on correspond to your new work schedule.

Be careful adjusting the timing at this late stage. I think you’ll be okay watering before lights off. In nature, the rain doesn’t align with sunrise or sunset. I would guess that you don’t need to water every day in any case.

1 Like

A one time adjustment won’t hurt anything, no matter what stage they are in

Yeah that is an option but after a bust the police slashed my tent. I’ve patched it up but wanted tge lights off when it’s dark here to prevent light exposure. I think I will give them an extra hour or two dark to align the timer. It’s just a case of lazyitis at 5.30 am.ill make up the mix the night before. I always let water stand overnight anyway. Thanks guys

Anytime.

How long have you been using coco? Straight coco? Or amended?

Ignore if you’re busy, I run coco myself so get curious about other’s grows when it’s mentioned.

@frogyrogy I’ve only ever used coco. Been obsessed for about 2-3 years. If new I water it with a feed before transplanting into it with great white powder. I sometimes re use it. I remove as many roots I can then flush it under the bath tap till ppms are low and treat it with some cannazyme then feed it and keep using the zym.

I run smaller containers, I tried growing start to finish in 1L pots but the things fall over too easy when they get 2-3’ tall so now it’s 1 or 2 gallon pots in a HFF/DTW setup, so I generally don’t reuse it. That’s just me being lazy though, not an issue with reusing it that I know of.

No as long as you get the flower nutes out and turn roots into food with the zym. Last time I ordered a bag it got delivered to my neighbour. No sweat as they knew and politely filmed/photoed my outside venture to be used shortly in court. Keep yer nose out! Either jealous or just a t**t. I’d have given him some if he wanted it. Then I’d defo be a supplier. Which over here given freely is still supplying. Wish our cash strapped government would use their brain. Still reefer madness here. One spliff and you’ll die!!! Old fashioned draconian do gooders who darent risk votes.
Sorry for rambling but just the other day I overheard 2 old women moaning that if it’s good for you why isn’t it available. I bit my tongue thinking, it was your generation that demonised it.

1 Like

Actually, it was way before their generation, the hysteria started 100 years ago. I did recently deliver some infused whisky to my daughter’s 66 year old father in law in Scotland and he was quite appreciative…

2 Likes