Very First Harvest

I am super grateful to the several people here that coached me on my very 1st grow. I chopped today and I learned so much. My new girls in veg are getting big and they are very healthy.
THANX A MILLION HOMEGROWN DIARIES & KYLE KUSHMAN! You guys ABSOLUTELY ROCK !

2 Likes

Congrats! Nice looking ladies!:fire::fire:

1 Like

Thanx Ben ! You were one of several that helped me. I freaking love my new hobby!

2 Likes

No problem bro. That’s what we’re here for.
As long as we’re sharing pics.
Roc Bud Magic Fritters 5/17/23

2 Likes

GORGEOUS DUDE ! Good job !

These pics are from May 7th…hairs have turned orange and receding, should check the trichomes soon, probably starting to get cloudy.

This is one of 5 Dutch Treat plants in the 4x4.

One of 4 Death Bubba plants in the same tent.

I won’t run 9 plants in a 4x4 again!

I flipped these to 12/12 on April 1st (so I could remember!), so maybe a couple more weeks? I have a couple of auto plants in the cellar I’d like to put under this light at 20/4, so as soon as I get 5-10% amber, Tiiimmmmbbbbeeerrrrrr

Pics from today, almost ripe!

1 Like

Wow SpudG. It’s freaking snowing in Summer. Thanx for sharing !

From the top picture it looks like I’m almost there?

@Roll_Bones Which picture? What’s the posting number?
Can you post some of your plants and we can let you know how close you are!

Top pic Dutch Treat. 30d. Similar to how my pistils look. I have tried taking close-ups of my plants and the pics don’t come out well at all. I’m using my iPhone.
I can take a shot from a foot or so away and post that. Any help on close up pics would be a big help.
I’m new at this AF thing. I was a gorilla farmer in the 70s and bot have things changed for the better. But I am close if not ready. Some red pistils, buds seem tight and they smell glorious.
But I cannot see trikes with the naked eye.
They are outside in the sun. Only get 9-10 hours of direct sunlight but they are doing great.
Thanks for responding to my post dude.

No problem, try and help out when I can!
I bought a little USB microscope that also connects to my phone via wifi, and a microphone stand. Kids got them for Xmas for me last year. Cheap, like $50 or so for both. I also bought a cheap 60x jeweler’s loupe, good for looking thru but a pita for picture taking!

1 Like