Verifying a plant is auto?

I bought a High THC Pack back in June and started growing 2 of the Gorilla Glue #4 autos soon after. They have been growing for 9 weeks now, with now flowers showing yet. They looks pretty healthy and are about 4 feet tall. I have them under a MarsHydro TS 1000 for 20/4.
The label on the packet says
GOG-FP5
BIN: 03:05:04

1 Like

Sometimes if there isn’t enough light intensity they can take a bit longer. Try going 24/7 for a few days. Happy growing. :v::metal::call_me_hand:

1 Like

maybe they are very very large growing plants, but you should see something showing that they are starting to bud by now.

Yeah autos usually start flowering 4-5 weeks in. Looks like you must have gotten some photos. Hopefully you planted them in the beginning of June. It’s getting late they should be flowering by now.

You can always change your light cycle down also. That’ll get em to switch to flower.

@ILike2RideBikes these are feminized photoperiod. Ordered the same: High THC Mix pack. FP is the feminized photoperiod and FAP is feminized auto. Had to ask the same question myself in another thread on this forum, @Kronic cleared that up for me. Happy growing!

1 Like

GG4 auto is listed as GOA not GOG