Unknown strain 2 plants

i was just given 2 free plants of unknown strain, the larger of the 2 smells kind of peppery or spicy if that makes sense? anyone have any idea what strain it might be? I will try to figure out how to post pics, as they are both struggling thanks to his cat, which is why i ended up with them.also they were water logged, so i drilled some 5/16 holes in the bottom of the 5 gal bucket the large one is in & its draining as we speak he has them in co co & has been watering with dirty aquarium water from his fresh water fish. he was given the plants by someone else who ran out of space for them. Never a dull moment.

2 Likes

Hi @mikes!

Nice to meet you! Once you have a picture, that would help a lot, though I’m not promising anything. Then those who know can know, if you know what I mean? Ha! :v:t2: :rofl:

1 Like

ill try to get more pics when i go out to the barn later this morning.

2 Likes

Apparently, I forgot to actually send out my thoughts yesterday. Ha!

She’s/He’s very pretty. I’m not a pro at naming things, hope you can forgive me for that. Peppery you said? Peppery like an early diesel smell?

i thought i figured out how to post pics on here, now it wont let me. says file too big try loading to a cloud? computers are not my friend.

1 Like

one of the leaf has some rust spots on it, looks like i lost the ability to upload photos on here so when i got this plant the soil in 5 gall bucket was saturated & no real drain holes on the bottom, i took care of that & alot of water drained out, he told me he watered every other day with dirty aquarium water, also some of the large fan leaves are curling along the edges like a canoe? i did some lst last night & this am, the tops are all turned up towards the light. any thoughts?

1 Like

@mikes @Kronic Some Reason mine is also saying File’s to Big :angry: since when? never has been before

@mikes @kmac03 bros/gals, looks like Google wants us to buy storage so we have to Chop down and Copy the pic we want to post. (and delete the original to bully their storage rule)

1 Like

At least you are tagging me so I have someone to get in trouble with.

Your plant looks about like my hair today. Soooo much static. I complained so much that my hubs seriously asked me if I wanted him to “cut about a foot off of it.” :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:My hair will go from, “Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific” :white_flower:to “What the hell happened to all of your hair?” :expressionless: :owl: :grimacing: :v:t2: I think he might be actually voicing his thoughts out loud now. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

@kmac03 no way i’m touching my wifes hair :flushed: again :laughing:

2 Likes

Hahahaha! Perfect!! :rofl: :joy: :hedgehog: :hotsprings: :zap: :cloud_with_lightning:

s@kmac03 Bud to Magic Moonie Hash

Chop then Copy, delete the original

1 Like

:rofl: It would be more colorful. :v:t2:

2 Likes

That’s a whole lot of work for a peekture.

Why do you always torment us so with your pictures of :candy:?

2 Likes

@kmac03 :blush: i forget what Torment is :boom: i’ll have to Noodle a Google for that

1 Like

@mikes Copy Mine and then Check the size then that’s what you’ll need

1 Like

Hahahaha @ Noodle a Google. I love that!

1 Like

@mikes, I’m not looking for your phone number, but what do you typically use to upload your pictures? :framed_picture: I’m asking because I can point you in the right :left_right_arrow: direction so you can upload images. :star_struck:

1 Like

@kmac03 no more picking on Google the basturds barely understand country folk :laughing: Took two Weeks to translate Spittoon on Alexis correctly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Spittoon: a metal or earthen pot used to Splurt Spit ← into

1 Like

Hahaha! Sometimes Google makes me laugh with her translations, too.

1 Like