Trichogramma for Caterpillar and Moth extermination

After spending hours looking for and picking caterpillars off a couple plants last season, and ending up losing some yield to these p.o.s. I decided to to try and find some way to prevent them from ravaging any of my plants this season. I dont use chemicals, synthetic products and try to stay as organic as I can. First thing I did was order a decent bug zapper and hung it in the yard. That thing kills ALOT of moths during the night. During veg, I sprayed some diluted neem oil around and misted the plants once or twice a week. Now that they are in flower i cant spray the neem. I had heard of beneficial predator bugs such as ladybugs for aphids, praying mantis for crickets and grasshoppers and Trichogramma for caterpillar and moth control. I ordered 48,000 eggs. (12,000 eggs on a card x 4) and got them in 2 days. The next day they were hatching. Tiny little wasp like bugs. Pinhead size, several adults can fit on the head of a pencil. But apparently they are on a seek and destroy mission for caterpillar eggs in which they lay their own eggs in. So I have them hung up in plants and around the yard. So to make a long story even longer, has anybody used these and did they do their job. I think i may order more just to keep the cycle going but Im curious as to what you guys use.

I really would like to hear your results…
I have a solution that uses BI and other inhibitors along with nano micelles (Controls the following Pathogens and Insects: Broad Mites, Russet Mites, Spider Mites, Aphids, Thrips, White Flies, Botrytis, Leafhoppers, Powered Mildew, Fusarium, Wilt, Downy Mildew, and other molds / mildews, can be sprayed even in flower, is organic non-gmo and has beneficial side effects (prevents / cures mold (not if tunneling inside the flowers, then it is too late), cleans RESIDUES (like from oils…sorry but I have reached the point where I consider them TOXIC)…without touching or reducing THC
The issues on caterpillars is they can destroy a plant almost overnight…
I have also heard that a sound generator is being worked on that will interfere with the mating cycles and that can prevent eggs from ever being laid but that is in the future