To Harvest, or not to harvest?

I’ve got a Lavender Kush autoflower on day 82 from seed. The breeder states 55-65 days for flowering. She looks great, with fat dense nugs. A bit of foxtailing.

She’s how pretty much 100% cloudy trichomes. Not a single amber.

Should I chop her soon? Maybe she’s one of those autos that never go amber? Or give her another week?


If you require more amber wait a little bit longer. She could come down anytime though. You should have a great harvest either way.


Not quite yet…I’d wait about 4-6 more days. Do you have a jewelers loupe? what do your trichomes look like? Personally I’d let her go the 4-6 days and you’ll be golden!