Thinking time is getting close

Getting close… thinking maybe another week or two ? Day 48 of indoor GG4 auto - but tri’s still pretty much clear

6 Likes

They usually take longer than you think. I’d say a couple weeks at least.

2 Likes

Thanks :grinning: Anxious as I am I think I’ll take your advice and wait. She is still drinking plain ph water so I’ll keep checking those tricomes often.

2 Likes

The pistils should be turning color and receding too.
Keep doing what you’re doing and be patient.
Watch those trichs!
I’ve grown GG4 photos indoors.
Patience will reward you

1 Like

I am right there with you!! it seems like my granddaddy purple plants are taking forever to mature. I stopped nutrients three weeks ago thinking they were ready, and still no amber tri’s. i wish I could tell if I need to go back to fertilizer or just keep watering

2 Likes

I did a run of GG#4 and i harvested at the end of the 12th week and dried for 11days and now curing in mason jars. The smell is phenomenal. I can’t wait to smoke it. I also wet trimmed prior to drying.

1 Like

Excellent… yeah for me as a newb the hardest part is the waiting. And yes waiting was the right thing to do this time as buds are still getting frosty and fatter each day.

2 Likes

My last grow was GG4 auto and White Rhino auto along with Zkittlez auto ,I had some issues in the veg stage with the GG4 and she didn’t flower until the 8th week of veg and I noticed most of the other auto’s I grew vegged for 4 to 6 weeks before going to flower and then she flowered for 9 who’ weeks before she was ready and all that will depend on your plants the set up and conditions that was my understanding of it I’m no expert by any means I’ve only been growing for a year and cam only share my experience , your plant looks great :+1: