Theyre too darn tall!

IMG_0636
It is my first grow and went all out. Fox farm soil and nutrients, 3- 2000 watt Fecida LEDs, grow tent with filter, co2, ph, temp, humidity monitors. Still dialing everything in but ph is on point, temp around 75-84, co2 levels could be higher (600-900) but co2 in a bag ain’t working. Problem is they are shooting up too fast and I hate to top them because of bud formation. Should I be more aggressive in topping them during vegetation phase or will that be determintal during the flowering stage? Thanks!

1 Like

Can you raise the lights any if so do it. Maybe more LST earlier, tie down or run horizontal using net. Not much you can do this late in flower my humble opinion

thanks for the reply. It’s a learning process, next time more trimming. Thanks for the suggestion on the horizontal using the net - will definitely try that later…

1 Like

Im on my first time grow qnd let mine get too big and now some are on the sides of the lights 8 feet tall and been like this for 3 weeks now with about 2 weeks left and look fine.

Super crop those gals :ok_hand:

1 Like

I thought about that but i think i would have done just before flip and net them down! Too late for that now

1 Like

Man u can super crop them.tho still come out with a great yeild super cropping increases yeilds not to late to do that yet or just wack out some tops :joy::joy:.

they had long streach didn’t they

Trying Indica Dominate seeds would also fix that problem in the Future

Top them,it’s not going to affect the production and the problem is solved. Next grow, you should get more aggressive with topping and LST, They’re beautiful girls! You can grow indica strains that are naturally shorter and the buds are incredibly thick, most indica are very prolific and resistant to normal growing mistakes people make. For a first grow, you have done well, I didn’t get the name of the strains you are growing, so I don’t know if they are hybrids or if it is a pure sativa strain. Some strains are difficult to grow and require constant attention and temperature control (76°) and nutrients, like gorilla glue, Bruce Banner Godfather OG(the most potent strain and the father of all the potent hybrids. I would say good luck, but you have a green thumb!

1 Like