The Collaboration between Kyle Kushman and Homegrown

Originally published at: https://homegrowncannabisco.com/grow-your-own-with-kyle-kushman/how-to-grow-marijuana/the-collaboration-between-kyle-kushman-and-homegrown/

Kyle Kushman is the nom de guerre of Adam Orenstein, a legend in the cannabis community. He is the modern-day polymath of pot: cultivator, breeder, activist, writer, and educator. With three decades of experience, he has tried all of the growing methods, nutrients, and equipment out there. One particular field of expertise is his veganic…

5 Likes

Good Morning, My name is Cathy, and a faithful reader. I am discouraged that my products have not arrived since 1/11, however, concerned that both of your contact phone numbers are not operable!! Both 205-430-3386 and 760-313-7455 are disconnecting the call immediately after the automated system says, “this call may be monitored for …”. Your local distribution centers are saying they have the same problem and cannot provide different customer service. My husband, family, and friends have been enjoying our experience and hope to continue. My order# is: 000100405, my phone 410-422-0883. I hope to hear from someone??

1 Like