2 Likes

1 Like

there’s only a few more

2 Likes

2 Likes

Og ghost, Bruce banner, black rose

2 Likes

2 Likes

My favorite strains, one of which I can’t find seeds for anymore, Cloud #9, Pineapple Express and Strawberry cough. I grew Cloud #9 for years but then had an unexpected visit from “the man” and lost everything. It was the type of weed you could smoke all day and then take one more hit and get just as high

1 Like

1 Like

hi thanks i just love these strains and i am looking forward to start my first grow 1 king tut 2 ghost train haze 3.ak47

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63QXEbcweUU&ab_channel=TheCannabisKronicles OFFICIAL PROMO VIDEO HERE REMEMBER TO WATCH AND FOLLOW ALL THE RULES! 25 POTENTIAL ENTRIES MUCH LOVE!

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Kronic! Love your videos and content!

My 3 favorite strains are Sour Diesel, Bio Jesus and GG4. Looking to try some more exotics in 2021!

my Youtube Channel is: ChitownGrower
My Instagram Channel is: chitowngrower20

1 Like

1 Like

YT: TechnoManiac
IG: Tuljan_grows420
Favorite strains: Purple Lemonade FastBuds, Jack Herer and Sweet Soma :wink:

It’s 1 picture but 6 entries. I can’t post more than one picture

1 Like

Sorrg I recently changed my youtube name Its bcbudfarms
Northern lights
Super silver haze
Alaskan thunder f**k

1 Like

i follow you on tweeter ,instagram ,follow your youyube chanel and the facebook page and i follow Homegrown Cannabis Co youtube chanel and here to hhehe my youtube chanel is mouff420 , and im mof2k5 or mouff depending wereim login to , my top 3 favorite strains are ( white ryno for is hight thc and cbd and the fruit smell) (bleuberry for my pain) and last is the (green kush at 28% thc and dark bleu color almost black)

1 Like

welcome. be sure to send the screen shots for all the extra entries

i can put just 1 pic becose im new but im gona send all the screen shoot

1 Like