Thank you Homegrown...MS Wife So Happy

Absolutely. I will reach out to you at the end of my next harvest

@kmac03 yeah each delivery method and pathway has different absorption rates and effectiveness for different people based on their needs and health. It’s definitely trial and error first seeing what will work best.

1 Like

Definitely is that. For sure

You could be correct. The reason I posted was to get feedback. Is it took late to save my girls? Other than changing out the h2o for some fresh RO & DI water, what should I do?

Partner whats wrong with them. Besides trichs I don’t see anything on your leaves. Do you have mites?

@jeremykeel1 I think @GOLLO was worried it might be mold. There’s a type of powdery mildew that looks almost exactly like trichomes and you need to mic it to make sure. If it has a mushroom head they’re trichs. If no mushroom head and you see kind of a porous surface that looks dusty or furry it’s mold/mildew.

2 Likes

Oh…shoot…never had to deal with something like that. Darn shame. Im sure he does…But I keep a Crazy clean tent and I’m pretty OCD about everything I feed the girls.

1 Like

I am too old for this s**t. I hope it’s not mold/mildew. I’ll check tonight & let y’all know what I can see. I’ll have the wife look additionally. Although we just imbibed in some Jenny Kush flower, we may have to wait awhile.
Peace bro’s & sis’s,
Me

3 Likes

I hope I didn’t break any rules in the above post.

2 Likes

Does anyone have an idea of when I should start lowering my lights
6" @ a time, based on the pic?