Sugar leaf trimming

What to do with all the sugar leaves that are caked with trichomes other the using it for edibles

1 Like

I have a ton of it, I’ve smoked some after some dried an the taste of the trim is quote remarkable

1 Like

I have a trim bin with a 150 micron screen. After trimming I rub those leaves over the screen to harvest trichomes, they collect in the bottom bin. That kief can be smoked as is (highly flammable), sprinkled on a joint, used to make moon rocks or to make bubble hash. I collected about 3 grams last harvest and made a nice little temple ball of hash from it. Very potent too :blush:

Then I let the trimmings dry in a brown paper bag for a couple of weeks, decarb and soak in Everclear 190 for 24 hours and strain. Viola, Green Dragon. Be sure to mix it with something. Energy drink in a shot glass with 1-2 eye droppers of GD and watch it fizz and separate. Slam it down…

6 Likes

You can smoke trim, you can freeze it, get a hash bag (screen/s), some dry ice and make kief/ hash. You can make tincture (alcohol based or oil based and soak it to extract the THC/CBD, etc)

2 Likes

Nice, yeah I’m trying to get everything I can get out of this harvest, I have 2 Mac1, 2 skittles and a bubblegum haze an everything is loaded with trichomes. I really like growing the Mac1 this was my second round with the mac I lucked out an got seeds out of my last grow, an luckily they sprouted an took off great, but ill have to find those trimbin definitely

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks very tasty, congratulations on a successful grow!

3 Likes

Ooh tasty! That will be a treat

3 Likes

She’s a beauty. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yes I know the last crop was OMG TASTY an so smooth couldn’t even tell you were smoking it

1 Like

@Hippy1978 Nice Bud There good job.

:v: you should be able to make real good Sugar Wax for Moon Rocks with your Grow

2 Likes

@kmac03 i see you i’m sitting on a rock at 5,000 feet watching the Horse graze :smile: Yeehaw!

2 Likes

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

PS: I just met a cousin of mine who lived in the same exact town I lived in in Scotland via the book of Faces, except now I AM where I AM. He’s making me a knife and sending me a special antler. That veil is something else lately.

1 Like

Also, parallel or diagonal? :cyclone: :v:t2: :eye:

2 Likes

Thank you sir, an yours as well, everything you have got there is awesome looking, are those rocks hash??

1 Like

I’m pretty new at this how do you make sugar hash

2 Likes

@Hippy1978 No, those are GG #4 Fem. Bud Nuggets that i dip in the melted Sugar Wax

:clown_face: usually i make the Sugar Wax from small buds like this and the Kief i use the Sugar Leaves @Hippy1978 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wooing us with the wax again. Le sigh.

2 Likes

yeah @kmac03 i better get off this computer and get ready for The SUPER BOWL :wave:

1 Like

Okay, nice talking to you, too. Enjoy your sportsball! :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like