Strawberry Cough anyone growing this?

Another thing this they are just now beginning to stink. They were in veg 10 weeks and I pushed them in flower to see if they would do anything. Tomorrow makes 12 weeks in flower

Looks like white powdery mildew, gray mold, or a pest problem. Can’t tell 100% by the photos but both would cause the yellowing, white/gray spots on leaves and stems, and the bad smell. I’d check for bud rot. Molds, mildew, and pests can also stunt growth and decrease your yield which is probably why your buds aren’t very big or dense.

1 Like

Looks like it has been being over watered too which would increase your chances for mold, mildew, and pests. Those drooping leaves near the bud sites are a big indicator of over watering. Next grow I’d suggest watering less and defoliating more during flower to increase airflow and reduce chances of mold and pests. A weekly preventative foliar spray would help a lot too. My preferred is garlic oil foliar spray. Helps with both molds and pests.

1 Like

MDBuds its not Powdery Mildew pretty sure not grey mold, there are no pests I am careful and know all about pest being a very seasoned outdoor veggie gardener. Prob not overwatering either as i probably under watered up until just before these pics where i was flushing and not giving a fuck anymore since they were going nowhere. Actually had them drooping pretty bad a few times before an emergency watering.

My next crop is going gangbuster so here is to better luck. I am still getting my room dialed in it is brand new

1 Like