Strange Things Happenins

So take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think is going on with these seedlings.

1 Like

I would love to. Please post them. :wink:

2 Likes

Do you see the discoloration on the edges and also the first set of leaves are white on one of my seedlings. These pics don’t do them justice. They are very noticeable in that there is obviously something going on.

2 Likes

Man it looks like nute burn really, if ur giving it nutes then stop for a while.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Well Let’s See? I seeded them in Peat Pellets which are supposed to have all the seedling nutrients needed. Also, they’re also in DWC Buckets which have been monitored carefully and are within the ranges of ph and ec and ppm.

I thought possible to much of a good thing. They have been grown with a lot of full spectrum light and some extra blue light for the seedlings.

Maybe they’re just to young for that much light intensity and it singed the edges on some of the plants.

Still not sure??? :frowning_face:

1 Like

Light burn sounds reasonable especially with LEDs I’ve got a bunch of cheap ones over the last few years to supplement my more pricey LEDs and I’ve had issues with burnt leaf edges and bleaching occasionally due to different watt diodes and light design

2 Likes