Strange structure on nearly mature buds

Does anyone know what this is?S20240124_001

1 Like

What structure are you asking about. Looks like a nice frosty bud.

Center, bottom of pic. False seed pod?

Looks like a small out of focus sugar leaf.

Same structure, macroscopic. Center center here.

1 Like

Also, my first grow here. Any thoughts on how long before harvest would be welcomed. Strawberry cough fem. Day 50 of flower. Website says 10-12 weeks.

2 Likes

Looks like just a group of pistol hairs that developed into a circle of hairs.
What I would be worried about is bud mold as it takes out the biggest of the buds.
Right before your light comes on check out your buds with a flashlight and look for any difference in the color of your buds. Keep your humidity around 45% to 65% if you can.
I don’t see anything wrong with your buds in that pic.

I think you have at least two weeks left before harvest. What I look for is 10% Amber tricones on lower buds and your leaves should be yellowing .
I’m in the same time frame as you but a week behind. My crop is going into its 8th week of flowering and the pistols are browning and leaves yellowing and falling off as the huge buds suck nutrients from them. So I have two weeks left also before harvest.
Harvest your weed based on how you want the high to be.

1 Like

This site has info on harvesting your crop.

I thought that was what you were referring to. I have some similar structure on one of mine too. Mine are more yellow but am not concerned about it. We will harvest about the same time by the looks if it. Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for the responses everyone!

Might have a little hermaphrodite in it .I think if plant was stressed this happens sometimes.hope Robert chimes in