Starting over again

Shawn sorry for your loss, I’ll be Praying for you & your family.

I look forward to your HUGE ant next year.

Take care!!

1 Like

@CurrDogg420 so sorry for your loss my heartbreaks for you. Then to have them invade you afterwards…damn. so they’ll let you buy it from a dispensary but you can’t grow your meds? That’s BS :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: flipping greedy Corp :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: wish I could help you out some how. Tell ya what when your ready to grow again let me know. I would like to send you a gift of seeds …for real…whenever you’re ready. God bless & stay strong​:pray:

3 Likes

Thank you again everyone for your support. I feel truly blessed to have found a community of like-minded folks like you all.

@mikes I’m on 14 acres of woods here and I also grow firewood and white tailed deer. If you end up with some extra tags to fill maybe bring some of those buds and we can work on a trade… :handshake:

@LilMic thank your for your kind words and generous offer. I’ve got some reset work ahead of me before I’ll be ready to start again. I think I’m going to wait until after the heat of this summer breaks as well.

5 Likes

I’m with you in solidarity. I’ve lost every damn thing, to include my deadbeat husband (blessing in disguise) who took my dogs, scavengers got everything else, I was tossed into a mental health facility to be labeled as crazy so as to silence my voice to discredit me, and lo and behold not one social service agency, legal agency, or any other agency or attorney will call me back. Still don’t have my eviction paperwork that everyone tries to look busy over.

Karma is a female dog (not allowed to say the word).

@CurrDogg420 please forgive me for making it all about me. I’m sorry for all you have gone through and are still going through. :pray::hibiscus::sparkle::heart::pray:

2 Likes

“Pain and suffering is a test of Faith and strength bestowed upon us by the gods”. (or God)…

2 Likes

Or those who are arrogant enough to act as Creators.

Privilege is when you act as a king/queen without compassion for those you appear to pass judgement upon without Connection and/or Compassion.

Guess it depends on the language spoken. If coming from a place where you have suffered no loss, all of your basic necessities are taken care of, not having ever experienced such, while also appearing to look down on those who have:

“Ask your doctor if Planet Earth is right for you.”

2 Likes

I hear there’s a lot of side effects. If you are experiencing happiness and euphoria for longer than 4 hours you may be having a serious reaction.

1 Like

Like heart problems, a side of cancah, and tardive dyskinesia? Will some of us have bouts of lymphoma and death, too? See, there’s a difference between serious and fatal, I hear.

:rofl::v: Sorry to make light, but I have nothing else to do. Hope you are well!

1 Like

So sorry for your loss.

1 Like

All of the pain on this page… and reciprocated :heart:
Keep in mind that “nothing is permanent”
The good, the bad, the pain, and the joy…
May as well smoke a joint and love your neighbor.

4 Likes

Definitely!!! Have a great weekend

1 Like

Sorry for your loss! Life can be a real challenge. Hope you get your 25 footer.

1 Like

I see it I heare it I feel it but you deal with it 24/7 Time to extend your nraches and welcome her back in as I am sure ( I am not religious) her essence is all around you you’ll see her feel her and with this you can help her because she too is out there wondering Why? Now when your new girls take root do it proper follow the rfand r’s anbd this grow will carry ., this one time, a very special place so I know you will share the most amazing grow and fab pictures with all of us we are family.

1 Like

In a sense, you are not starting over. Starting over would be as if they were able to get into your brain and erase all that you know, the experience you acquired, the knees you skinned and even this last trial.

There is a guy, Dave Ramsey who is on syndicated radio. He teaches people how to handle their money. I used to listen to him while rolling X-country. Most of the times, people call in and their lives are in total financial chaos. His guests are mostly people who have never had any money because they don’t know anything about money. Dave teaches them how to get out of debt.
One night a caller called in. He was an unusual case. This was a young businessman who had once been up $7.5M but through bad luck, timing and decisions, he was essentially broke. Ramsey’s instruction to him was different. Dave said, “You know how to make money. You have already proven that. Your task is to get back out there and do what you know how to do and do it again but this time, do not make the same mistakes.”
I think every word applies to you.

1 Like

My condolences! Last January I lost my mate of 30 years come Memorial Day weekend.
It was nice of the cops to not bust you.
Good luck in the future!

2 Likes

My condolences to you. My hubby passed 19 yrs ago and I still miss him. My thoughts are with you.

1 Like

helecopters are flying around with a huge camera device suspended on a cable, they are finding grows & chopping/confiscating them, throughout the catskills & hudson valley area, maybe more? unreal waste of taxpayers money, just to protect the interests of pending dispensaries & more tax revenue to waste. i know flying a chopper around cannot be cheap.im getting so discusted with ny government.

3 Likes

@mikes ,

Even our “medical use” law, was never about medical use. Smoking the flower or god forbid cultivating the plant to save some money since insurance doesn’t cover it, were specifically forbidden. For people with a prescription.

It’s easy to just think they’re being greedy about their tax revenue, but the corporations who write these laws (because our elected lawmakers are too dumb/lazy) don’t really care about our state’s financial health.

That’s why they’ll fly helicopters with the latest technology to inspect your fucking vegetables. That doesn’t make financial sense for the taxpayers. It’s great for the corporations who wrote our law though. The state protects your interests and it doesn’t cost you a dime.

1 Like

Legalization does not always fix it. Washington state was the second to allow recreational in 2012 same year as Colorado. All cloners markets (abundant since late 90s) and medical stores were immediately shut down. You cannot even give away clones on Craigslist anymore and it used to hundreds a day prelegaliztion. That was how I got good genetics back in the day.

It is less safe now to grow here. Washington has NO homegrown provisions in its rec laws. It has a cap on how many legal grow operations it allows. This has made a secondary market for selling existing licensing in the millions of dollars. Fuck you if you are not a corporation or prerichened investor type. It is less safe to grow here now post legalization. Helicopters and drones😕
From my point of view the state here has just become the biggest badest cartel with long arm of the courts and law enforcement to back it up. In the name of taxes…:dollar::dollar::dollar:

I don’t consider it legal until I can grow a 10 foot tree on my front porch with a big American flag in the pot.

5 Likes

The cops have to justify their budgets. They’re all freaking out that they’ve lost the pot growers as quarry for their extremely expensive budgets. So they’ll burn them now and say they need money to curb illegal growers and can’t have police budget cuts.

2 Likes