Starting new, with a crappy old lady

Nope, everything is right and the others around them are just fine. I’ve got some more I’ll try next time. These might be fine though. Where did you get your seeds?

Barney’s farm. I put 3 x sensi skunk and the mimosa in together. After 12hrs the mimosa had cracked. After 36 hrs two of the skunk have one inch tails on but the mimosa hasn’t progressed much more. Might have let get a bit dry tho don’t think so. The skunk are flying. Also received a mac #1 and a gelato cookies that I’m germing too. I’m awaiting a Mars hydro tsw2000 and 1mx1m tent to go with my 70x70 and phlizon 150w. Mars tent will be main grow/flower room.

1 Like

Yeah, we got the same seeds. I almost trashed them but they are coming around. Slow and weird. They are like the ugly duckling

2 Likes

That first one started growing sideways

Out of six seeds all different., only the mimosa is yet to germ. Not even gonna wait. Bin!

They are super slow…

I put the MOPs in a different tent by themselves. Just 2 of them. They are finally starting to get off the short bus and starting to look good. They are both still working on their leaves cause the shells didn’t want to come off

1 Like

I’d suggest planting seeds a bit deeper in the future . . . it’s the turning and pushing through the soil that removes the shell. Very nearly 100% of what we call “Helmet Head” is the result of seeds planted too shallowly.

Also, raise you hygrometer(s) up above the soil a bit . . . they will give false high humidity reading when placed directly on damp or moist soil.

2 Likes

M. O. P.
Update
They are slow, but definitely turning into beauties!
I’ve seen this on a video before but I’ve never had one. Check it out, one of them grew 2 main stalks :+1:

This lady looks excellent too!! I’m going to put them back in the big tent in about a week.

1 Like

MOP update
Only one out of 3 made the cut. But she is perfect :heart_eyes:

1 Like

MOP has exploded. Day 36.

M.O.P. Update

Only 15in. About 3-4 more weeks. Smells like a candy store inside Gal Gadots pooter :fire:

1 Like

2 Likes

Still trying to figure this camera out.

2 Likes

Is she ready? I’m thinking a few more days.

1 Like

Can’t wait to taste!

1 Like

This happened to the blue cookie feminized seed I planted I almost tossed it last summer.
Towards fall it started bushing & one coloa grew about 5 ft tall.
I have it in flower now under burple leds its budding but I don’t expect alot
I m just glad it grew & whatever the harvest the blue cookie feminized seeds were free.
I won a contest last year on this site.
I only grew one seed because I knew it was too late to flower them outdoors
Im starting 2 more soon I hope they aren’t Retarded but free is free so im trying to work w them