Smell and taste

@Daddy1971 my old high school bud in Dallas Tx had 82 degrees there yesterday. Crazy Stuff for December. We’re on the mountain but it was 29 in the Sonoran Desert last night. :mount_fuji: The Sonoran Desert is a North American desert and ecoregion that covers large parts of the southwestern United States, as well as the northwestern Mexican states of Sonora, Baja California, and Baja California Sur. It is the hottest desert in both Mexico and the United States.

1 Like

End of days my friend everything is we have storm coming in next 24 hours suppost to get down to 19 for couple days then back up to 60 @DollarBill shits all wrong usely i don’t have to worry much about my grow but this up and down it’s a struggle my friend

1 Like

@Daddy1971 yes sir, 50 years in and around weed grows, since September we’ve had 5 different strains end up next to failures going into veg… Same for my brother and our local grow pals and gals. So i suppose that makes us Watchers :v: Watch for the day is coming

Yes when I was a boy growing up it snowed in October and it didn’t melt til spring it’s not too much like that anymore its more rain than snow now days

1 Like

@Daddy1971 Welp, i’m gunna continue on feeding this mastiff dog and pony, right on playing in dirt bags and buckets, i’m good with the whatever old man winter throws at me. Hell Fire, if i need to i’ll tell my wife “Honey us hippies tried to tell them in the 60’s, better Call 911” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:LMAO!! since Septembers harvest my Calender shows a bunch of SUCK i can’t erase

1 Like

Probably 1/4 of my trees here are White Ash and they’re all dead. Emerald ash borer wiped em out in like 4 years. These storms are blowing them down left and right. Pine beetles are working on my red pines but that might be more manageable. Had gypsy moths come though this year, they like my oaks but they’re not real picky. I’ve got egg clusters everywhere and if we have a mild winter again they’ll be back in force next year.

It’s probably not great to be losing entire species of trees at this time.

The billionaires are buying up millions of acres of land right now. It’s a good time to buy.

1 Like

We’ll have to do our part to replace what we’ve lost with new “trees”. We’ll save the planet by growing weed! :grinning: :muscle:

Or at least, we’ll smoke it and then everything turning to shit won’t seem so bad. “Could be worse man, we could be outta weed.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@CurrDogg420 i was thinking more towards us all getting together and stealing one of those Elon Musk Anti-Gravity Star Ships and BYOBNS bring your own Bud ‘N’ Seeds :v::laughing: Happy New Light Year i’m driving Trust me i’ve done this before

1 Like

Them white ash are awesome for fire wood get them why there still standing or right after they fall if you don’t burn it you can sale it @CurrDogg420 i get 80 dollars truck load

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 Prayers for all those in the Colorado fires

1 Like

@Daddy1971 you make a bunch of Money on the good wood. Rich people love the good wood :laughing: we have wood still from clearing 13 acres of our property all trees and use the hec out of it in our short Arizona winters. and uh the Shit ain’t for sale LoL these days the neighbors are jealous of us old hippies. but here the 3 species of deer are killing all the spruces by vegging on them when they’re young. the land across the road was all spruce now it’s like young brushy spruce instead with the top eaten off. now days you can plant 5 acre plots of Sand Pines and harvest every 5 years. just change varieties of Sand Pines every so many grows and keep harvesting. Serious Portable Logger Saw Mill moves right in every five years harvest then the planters crew visits. Probably even tax free. Likely you’ve seen those signs: Enjoy Our New Beautiful Forest. Private Owners …five years it’s a five acre forest and 50 grand of cash in trees and Saw Mill Pulp and even saw dust weights count.

1 Like

I seen all the Forest fires in Colorado I’ve been praying for all them also @DollarBill prays and blessings

1 Like

@Daddy1971 i hear you bro, being in a pine forest and knowing about Colorado i didn’t sleep much myself. there’s hardly much known yet and expecting worse news. man the times are bad

1 Like

I pray for everyone because it’s crazy out there me and my wife we stay home as much as possible use and chickens and our hogs i burn wood i have 4 years worth of wood and i have a bunch of hard wood also white oak,red oak,pen oak , white ash popular,and white pine trees trees trees grateful we are very grateful @DollarBill

2 Likes

@Daddy1971 same with us we stay home. my home life theory is Happy Grows for 2022 smoke some bud enjoy the Peace :v:

3 Likes