Sinsemilla plants from seed

!stTry|400x500

This is my 1st grow ever as an adult. How do my girls look please?
I have topped them and now want to get a little more size before I flip them into flower. Please Help

3 Likes

Looking good. : ) Little top soil covering, or stir it up a little. Beautiful.

Looks great! Awesome branching and spacing! My only thing is I think you said flip to flower soon? If I was you I’d let that girl veg! She’s perfect for some LST with that branching and spacing. Remember it’s up to you when you flip them. IMO

Anyway welcome to the forum!
Even people that know everything still ask questions. So don’t be afraid to ask.

Happy growing :fire:

2 Likes

Nice job, your off to a great start. Whats the reason for the perlite on top the soil? :yin_yang:

Thanks Ben, I definitely am going to wait for more size before I flip them. What is LST Sir. I am very happy with how they are coming though for my 1st grow.

Thanx Chasworks, a friend gave me some worm casings even though my girls have always been indoors and have seen no mites or insects, he said it wouldn’t hurt to put some on top of the soil though.

1 Like

Thanx a ton Ron. This is all a learning process for me but what a blast.

No problem dude, LST is just a acronym for “low stress training”. Autos in general are pretty finicky. Meaning they don’t want to be messed with too much or they will just suffer and most likely have to be tossed. Unfortunately I just had to toss one last night that was doing great, planted on 1/18, was handling LST just fine. But I went and started pushing her too much to the point where she stopped eating. Don’t let it scare you, but autos are pretty delicate and finicky. And you don’t have the time to save whatever you did like you can with photos.
So with LST and autos, instead of me writing a shit load that won’t do justice to a video. You should just watch a few YouTube videos on LST specifically with autos, and see how different people do it.
The best advice I have gotten with autos is just to keep it as simple as possible. If the girls are happy and healthy. Do not change a thing. When they are happy and healthy it’s easy to wanna push them with more nutes and shit, eventually hurting the quality and the yield. And most of all the time you put in. Sorry for the long post, probably just pissed at myself for not following my own advice with the lady I had to throw yesterday.
Anyway, hope it helps, we’re all here to help each other out with grows.
Happy growing :fire:

2 Likes

Today is day 14 for my first Auto grow! Also my first time using living soil earth boxes and a large container! I will post pics on my thread when lights come on! Good luck were here to help if needed :yin_yang::sunny::palm_tree:

1 Like

Thanx Ben After you mentioning LST yesterday I researched it and am going to buy ties today. I did watch several YouTube videos and am excited to try this out. Thanx again bro for the tip. So sorry you lost one of your girls.

1 Like

Pipe cleaners work really well and are pretty cheap.

1 Like

I’m over it. Just the way of the road…

1 Like

Pipe cleaners work, and the rubber wire stuff. I found I like to use twine. I bought a roll of twine and a bunch of mini folder clips. I like it because I can control the directions better

I am so grateful for the support of the HOMIES! Thanks to Rusty AND Ben Snowyroads 4 the love. I take my leaders direction 4 success!

Wish me luck brothers! Pipe cleaners worked fantastic !!!

3 Likes

Looks great! Now let them chill for a few days to not stress them much :+1:

2 Likes