Show your roll!

5 Likes

How I roll

6 Likes

Nice @CurrDogg420 i have set fishers clippers

2 Likes

Sorry just like yours

1 Like

I can jump rope, and I can sew. I can break an egg one handed. But I can’t roll for shit. Tried my whole life and I finally concluded that I will never be any good at rolling.:scream_cat:

5 Likes

You got roll from outside in that’s the trick best way to learn

2 Likes

I worked at a fast food taco joint back in the day. Roll ya some burritos for drive-thru and you’ll be able to do it with your eyes closed. :grin:

6 Likes

It’s all about compressing the shake. Try it with a dollar bill, works great starting out. Just like a rolling machine.

1 Like

I am deep woods white trash born…learned how to roll from my grandpa…he smoked bugle tobacco and drank. I would go over and he and I would go fishing. He would let me sip some of his pint and made me roll his cigarettes. I tried the other day but I have lost my ability to roll one handed, yes I could do that and it smoked without running or falling apart. I even won a rolling contest one year at the local Gas Pipe shop when I walked in and they said hey old man you want to join the contest…well I can’t resist it when someone challenges the old man in me…the one tip I give everyone is you cannot have fingernails and roll a good one…you need that little clump of skin at the end of you finger.

3 Likes

#phunckyfeeltips

2 Likes

@CkNugz @retiredoldguy @Jram_13 :v::laughing: 60’s Style strobe light and stuff

just think, what if the governments suddenly said, ‘You can’t smoke joints with your F*** You Finger, it’s Un-AMERICAN’ :relaxed: that’s what they thought in the 60’s. Everything was Un-American and yep, i’m smoking a joint in the bathtub, 60’s Style strobe light and stuff LoL phone in a zip lock bag. How come governments can’t be more fun? They should relax and unwind!

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

@CkNugz :laughing: i hear it bubbling

1 Like

this hoot will last me three days

3 Likes

3 Likes

I roll 'em thin so I can use my one-hitter for a crutch. When it gets short enough the crutch goes in the Mini Bong to finish the roach.

1 Like

Is it bad that I don’t roll? Prefer bongs all day long, for some reason I don’t get a good high off joints. Not sure what it is.