Show Your Homegrown!

Thank you!! I see this as a labor of love. You’re looking at just over 15 hours of trimming work! I always do a wet trim - personal preference. Tried dry/wet trim combinations and I always end up with the wet. Everything is hanging in the drying tent.

5 Likes

You cultivate living art. :v::star_struck:

2 Likes

Man that looks sweet, I bet she tastes super good, I’m almost done with my skunk seeds about to start different strain or 2 , hope they look like that when I’m done , on my last plant I just picked it was outside and it is so humid here where I live I got mold on it , and it was so good looking until I broke a few buds open , I found white fuzzy mold starting, shame it was a huge plant with fat buds , all for nothing

Nice job @Bill beautiful bud

2 Likes

Whoa!

Very nice harvest @Bill :+1:

Looks super fine!

2 Likes

My last remaining White Widow’s finally showing signs of maturing. A few more weeks and we’ll put them to bed.

9 Likes

Gorgeous, @HippiePa!

1 Like

Dude that is beautimous. Love to know how u do this

1 Like

So I tried a “nuglet” of the SherbHead I just harvested. Quick dried about a 1/10 gram lower bud (24 hour dry time) and smoked it. Got exactly 3 good hits out of a bowl and…
felt nothing. Bummer. Then about 20 minutes later I’m having trouble standing up and started to feel nauseous from a light case of the spins. Had to lay down for an hour!!!
Now I’ve been a chronic smoker for over 43 years, and I haven’t felt like this since the early days! Not sure what the hell I grew but it’s AWESOME!!!

9 Likes

Nostalgia.

3 Likes

That is stellar…truly stellar

1 Like

Why, thank you! I try as I might.:muscle::eight_pointed_black_star:

Getting close smells wonderful

9 Likes

The closet grow is in full flower mode! And I now have 1 outside for the summer

11 Likes

Looking all :scream::fire::fire::fire::fire: I can’t wait to fill a room like that again. :purple_heart:

Nostalgia returns.

4 Likes

Final results are in:
SherbHead - 67 grams bud, 10 grams shake, 2 grams hash
Mochalope - 115 grams bud, 17 grams shake, 4 grams hash

Along with the previously harvested plants from this grow, total was 465 grams bud, 120 grams shake and 9 grams hash. I should be good for a month or two. LOL

5 Likes

I’m so full of envy right now, but not in a negative way. :star_struck: Good harvest! :v:

6 Likes

Not the best pic but looking for opinion on this auto that is weeks past harvest of its 4 sisters. Another week or so? Overall it’s about 40% amber trichomes but several buds are still a mix of white and even a scattering of clear like this lower cluster.

3 Likes

I go by the lower branches. I always shoot for 30-40% amber, but you know how opinions and personal preferences go. They look more milky to me with a smattering of amber. Old :eyes: and all.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m pretty happy with it!

2 Likes