Show Your Homegrown!

Mike @Mrb53004 what size area you warming? I’m 3c3x80.

1 Like

@Adcrag Looks Tasty bet it gets you Toasty :laughing:

1 Like

@kmac03 i have 6 of these brood plant hide outs . most are 7 years old. one is 12 :sunglasses: better wear shades

Wife just said, “silly, hope your dirty clothes don’t show” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

My tent is 6.5’ high, 8 feet long and 4 ft wide. I am going to use a 250w heatlamp and a 150w heatlamp. I will connect both to the thermostat controller at 75 degrees. I probably will only run at night because the lights keep me at 70 degrees during the day. Since the day is warmer than the nights, here in the desert, I am goin to switch and run my lights at night and during the day, the heat lamps should be fine. I figure it will cost me less electric this way. Electricity is cheaper here at night and I need the lights so might as well use their heat.
Once I get my new light (Christmas I hope), its 8 bars 640w and I will run auto only for now so it should be plenty of heat. I can then use my homemade box for a photo if I want or to start them so by Feb I am up and running. My wardrobe box can fit 4 of the 3gal cloth bags and I have 5’ of height in it. Not bad for $17 bucks. Gee,I could get another!
Make sure when / if you buy a heat bulb, you buy the appropriate holder. 150w requires the 10".

3 Likes

I’m doing the closet thing for drying purposes. The attic space I have used is open to the elements and it’s snowing right now. I’m pretty sure a family of squirrels is hanging out somewhere in there as my cat and one of my dogs keep going to crack of the door and doing the deep sniff.

3 Likes

Attic would be perfect temp for drying. Ain’t no nuts so squirrels should leave it alone unless the are gonna party in the nest :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

@Khatru @kmac03 Crud, i’m Bored :laughing: i know better than Winter Grows on this frick’n mountain. 4 Weeks with the shivers.

5 Likes

It’s a wee plant! What kind?

Also, I’ve just been warned that I’m running low on likes. Man, this is a strict AI moderator.

4 Likes

@kmac03 Gorilla Glue #4 Fem. :v: that’s the Lonely Girl Election Day Tent. seems i accept it will go Herman

3 Likes

@kmac03 i never have any likes left. :laughing: it’s like i Like myself to death

5 Likes

Why are you accepting she will go Herman?

2 Likes

@kmac03 out of 24-GG#4 Fem Seeds. i have yet to have one Hermie. (though GG#4 is from a Hermie Crop that by The Weed Gods Blessing was a perfect match) Lone Plants do not like the Alone Stuff and i do not baby Genetics. should it seed i’ll keep the inbreeding

2 Likes

We should make that a short story with pictures. True story.

3 Likes

@kmac03 Gorilla Glue #4 is the love child of Chem Sis, Sour Dubb and Chocolate Diesel. Through extensive backcrossing, a brilliant new strain with steady genetics and reliable growth tendencies was born. It’s a slightly Indica-dominant specimen that initially brings glee-filled euphoria, followed swiftly by a relaxing comedown. Smokers should also anticipate having giggle fits and insatiable hunger pangs before succumbing to deep slumber. :v: The good news is that Gorilla Glue #4’s robust nature is tolerant of beginners’ blunders, which often occur when novices attempt to perform training techniques. That said, its best to stick to a simple, tried and tested technique to prevent causing fatal mistakes. Gardeners should keep the vegging period brief as the plant tends to stretch as it flowers. The strain is a product of accidental hermaphrodite pollination, so it’s important to keep an eye out for hermie sacks and nanners once the pre-flowers appear. This usually occurs, if at all, early in the vegetative phase.

As mentioned, the strain produces enormous amounts of trichomes, and as harvest draws near the colas start to look as though they have been sprinkled with confectioner’s sugar.

just a sweet 11 week baby girl that smells like cat nasty box :v::laughing:

4 Likes

How beautiful is she! Thank you for sharing the knowledge. We should have a history section on this forum.

Now I’m being told I’m answering you too much. Hahaha! I can’t win.

2 Likes

@kmac03 we run, this they don’t. hahahaha Just Joking

2 Likes

Lol @kmac03 the girls always have us working. Had 1st winter storm & my powers out. Had to bring my plant out of basement. glad I could put her in dark bedroom closet. Can’t let her get cold.

Happy growing

3 Likes

Wow how ur girl bulked up nicely!! Fantastic job on ur part! To get a plant to that stage is an awesome accomplishment. Be Proud of yourself I think you are going to be a great Stewart for the need for medical marijuana to be grown at home!:grin::v:

2 Likes

That is one of the heaviest budded autos I have seen yet. Great job.

2 Likes

Good thing you only have one because you are a responsible parent. Me, I’m always extra so I can prepare for extra stress if something goes wrong, I guess? :rofl:

1 Like