Show Your Homegrown!

OK everyone, night night…gettin ready for the holidays.

and my pies for Bird day…We do munchies right!

9 Likes

OK since I only have 31/2 more feet of grow space I started the LST on my one white widow this morning. I tied each branch down to all 4 corners of my container

5 Likes

@dmtscravey looks good. Do you still intend to scrog? To take advantage of scrog you can fim each top again once it grows some more and starts reaching or “praying” so you maximize yield and your trellis space.

1 Like

Should I fim the topped one or just on the one I have already fimmed before or both of them?! Can Ifim all the branches or just the main cola?

3 Likes

Skywalker auto at day 64, seeing 10% amber trichome so plants forced me to flush out with cold water, the water will turn over pistols and stop what little foxtailing there is, will chop in 1 week at day 70 right on time, Warning if you grow this strain oder control is a MUST!!!

4 Likes

Sorry i pic did not upload/ sno

5 Likes

@dmtscravey you can fim everything.

4 Likes

@MDBuds @Khatru Turkey Laughs for Everyone :laughing:

9 Likes

5 Likes

From left its banana zkittlez , tangie hill special and n13 kush the banana zkittlez i didnt veg long enough i gave it 10 days and it grew no branches nice if you like lollipops they are all 4wks in flower

5 Likes

Uploading: 20201125_184908.jpg…

11 Likes

@Sid8ted Awesome Grow :v:

3 Likes

Beautiful plants going to be nice

4 Likes

Those look so frosty, I’m jealous my WW auto has a few more weeks

10 wks old

9 Likes

@Adcrag Nice Job, Happy Thanksgiving

2 Likes

Sweet Thai from my last grow. (My current grow is still in the fairly mundane veg phase😊)

12 Likes

Man, I’m sad for you. I write down stuff. Hey I threw away my wallet on Thanksgiving., found it . But that memory thing is real lol!!

3 Likes

Agreed. Especially with neuro degeneration and menopause going on. Haha! However, I employ listening with a purpose via Google Home, so I can shout things out to add to a note…when I remember. Ha!

3 Likes

My WW auto - 71 days gro. Sprout. I gave last pH water. wet trim & put in dark Friday. She’s getting thete!!.

Hope to chop & hang whole plant Tuesday.

8 Likes

Here is my Grand Daddy Purple - commin roun the mountain!

12 Likes