Show Your Homegrown!

8 Likes

Looking good. Glad to see you are going again.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Starkiller
Super Lemon Haze
Bruce Banner

12 Likes

:rooster::sunglasses:

8 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

3 weeks from sprout, seedlings are now small plants and can stand on there own, waterd and fed yesterday, strawberry mango crumble is larger bc in smaller pot a real stinker, both double grape look same and will be large I think. Sorry won’t upload files

1 Like

2 Likes

Where i marked push it for pictures

2 Likes

Gelato and GG looking mighty nice!

11 Likes

@OzarkGuerrilla very pristine and clean, got some panda film for your walls if ya need some! :+1::sunglasses::rooster:

2 Likes

Going to build an outbuilding outside soon, wife wants this room back. Lol. Thanks though :+1:

3 Likes

Damn that’s no good you going to have to insulate building

1 Like

This plant i fimed one time and tops just keep coming out never seen any do this before just by fiming one time

ive seen high as five tops but not 9 tops out of one fim job

6 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

@CurrDogg420
What is that you are running there?

I just got a pile of maple. We had a big wind storm and that’s always a good time to stock up the wood pile.:fire:

2 Likes

She’s my NYC Diesel #4 cut from my previous run - the one I was considering keeping as a mother. She was in the basement when the helicopter came to visit so they didn’t find her. I almost finished their job for them but I came to my senses.

Yeah I gotta get after some firewood too. I’m down under about 7 cord. It’ll be enough for this year but I’ll run out next year. Lots of ash down here, I just gotta get the motivation.

1 Like

Im in same boat @CurrDogg420 i have enough for about six months but I have 2 big dead standing white ash about 3 foot cross bottom there big living on the edge them big tree’s cutting down will shore get adrenaline going lol.beautiful plants nice job

2 Likes