Show Your Homegrown!

Tieing down no top no cut

6 Likes

@Daddy1971 I see some neat looking tie downs there my friend…nice use of those clips and balls :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

They work great @retiredoldguy my little invention i come up with my own stall of training

2 Likes

SKL

Gassy, Skunky, Spicy & Citrusy = some took on one or the other aromas stronger than the others. Mainly noticing a gassy scent., yet the Skunk is more prevalent say in another., strikz taken from 2 different plants., yet all same cultivar. (550 watts total)

9 Likes

Nice man I like to grow some of that there

2 Likes

Like them there fried buds…I wonder what would happen if you deep fired a bud, that would decarboxy it…Would it be a new edible sensation? Remember, I coined it first
DeepFriedBuds…just pop a nugget in your mouth. Could season the coating with whatever floats your boat
Tempura, Italian seasoning, spicy hot like poppers, cheesers, etc

3 Likes

Stick them in the pumpkin patch…they look SO FALL…good job

2 Likes

6 Likes

First 2 pics are critical purple, the next few are Dee lite both autos almost 8 weeks old this week

1 Like

A couple popcorn nugs from an HGCC gelato, just dried. The rest is in jars, 83 grams.

5 Likes

A little taste, first sample of my new strainUploading: 30BA7AA3-B8EE-4199-BF1A-F9157B1FAFF2.jpeg… Uploading: 69587F0C-2126-409B-A193-7F6E1ED76DB4.jpeg…

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Timothy J , that’s a nice looking plant , she is frosty as f*** , I bet she tasted good, what stain is she?

4 Likes

:v: my camera is junk, but the HGCC Mochalope Regular is some fantastic tasting Weed (4 weeks in the jars)

7 Likes

My pure indica 30 days old letting it grow naturally not much training

7 Likes

What strain is this PURE INDICA?

1 Like

That’s what it is pure indica from HCC

1 Like

@Mrb53004 what you think about my soil so far

1 Like