Show Your Homegrown!

Hey @dmtscravey you said you was wanting strain good for pain the grape ape works really well and get the oils out be awesome

Thanks I will have to try that I currently trying the White Widow.

It be good one i think white widow is mother to it and your welcome

The next run is starting up pretty good. I did some transplanting on older stuff too
GSC transplant from 3 to 5gal

Tangerine
Lemon
Alaskan Purple
Remember that Pineapple that came out of the shoot flowering? My dwarf? Here she is -Birth date October 21st, she is 2 mos old
Bruce - LST started after moving from 1 gal to 2 gal. Will transplant to 3 and maybe 5 depending on growth
And GG4 auto - Out of 16 seeds, this is the only one that made it and she started deformed

6 Likes

Beautiful plants nicely done :+1:

2 Likes

Just harvested my first grow using HGCC seeds:

6 Likes

blue dream and GDPs at 21 days old and a couple memosa in the back i have been using for mother plants. Moved to the big boy lights yesterday.

5 Likes

Bill - gorgeous, just gorgeous. Booyah to you

2 Likes

So pleasing to my eyes. Have you grown Mimosa before? (At first I thought you meant the tree.)

1 Like

@kmac03 no a friend of mines brother grows it. I was able to get some cuttings for clones from him. I went over and helped him harvest last fall. He had started them indoors but finished up outside. Plants turned out about 5 ft with moderate yeilds but WOW is all i can say. It is impossible to stay in a bad mood after a hit of it.

1 Like

I’d love to keep up with your grow, if you don’t mind tagging me? I get lost a lot, surprising, I know. :rofl::grin:

1 Like

@kmac03 will do. As they get close to flowering I will try to post every week or two. My biggest problem is getting a picture. For some reason (i am guessing light intensity) all our phones want to show shadow bars vertically when we take pictures. My daughter in law to be is the only one who can take a decent picture if she gets just the right angle.

1 Like

Doesn’t have to be perfect my friend. I’m just trying to love their energy. :v::herb:

2 Likes

Super Hash Thai in the sunshine today

6 Likes

I’m swooning over here. They give off quite the energy in the sun, huh? :heart_eyes: :fire: :boom:

2 Likes

I try to give them as much natural light as the weather allows.

Yes, they thrive in the sun :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Merry Dankmas one and all! Great to see all the happy plants from everybody. :sunglasses: Been busy with work, but was able to get all of one of my tents fully chopped down this morning and had done a bit of jarring last night. So happy to be roasting my own homegrown for the holidaze. Thanks for the grow tips and community y’all! :revolving_hearts: :seedling:

nugs out of each of the small critical bilbos- love this strain already, can’t wait to grow a bigger and better one white widow auto from my best WW, frosty lady :grin:

10 Likes

@CoolBubs got some nice looking dank for dankmas there. :joy:

Happy holidaze man! :v:

2 Likes

Nice looking jars good job and Merry Christmas to all

3 Likes

That looks like a pretty good Christmas morning project to me. Did you remember to leave a bud out for Santa Claus? And if you need my address to ship one of those jars to just let me know LOL just kidding

5 Likes