Show Your Homegrown!

@Bill All mine are photos for now. Will try my first autos this spring. Will start them inside and move outside as weather allows. Hopefully i can squeeze in a decent harvest between eastern Oklahoma’s late freezes and summer’s oppressive humidity. Easy to grow mids here outside a lot harder to grow top shelf product with our weather.

1 Like

Has anyone used a super soil to grow from seed to harvest?

Skywalker cureing nicely. Yummy!

2 Likes

3 bears og at 2 weeks from sprouts.

2 Likes

@Jared I’m in Ohio so indoor grows are a must for not only weather reasons!!!

2 Likes

Here’s a link to some of my pics of white widow and purple kush x white russian.
(Didn’t want to keep reposting the same pics in multiple places…)

1 Like

I’m curious, why would you have the light so close to the plant on the left and the light so far above the plant on the right?

Well the plants were supposed to be similar heights when they matured but unfortunately I got a freak purple kush that grew about two and a half foot taller than the breeder said it would… And I hated to lower the light next to it because that’s a lot of unused energy that my big plant could also use and I never even considered raising the other plant. And as you can see my grow room is not big enough to separate them any more than they are (them being the pots the plants are in)

3 Likes

@MDBuds @Khatru @Mrb53004 @Darkheart420 @DollarBill @dmtscravey
My last gg4 auto is on day 58 of flower now the site says 8-10 weeks for flower which puts it 12 days under the 70 day top end. Her trichomes are exactly what I want but she hasn’t faded out the way I’d like but as you’ll see in the pic I don’t have many actual fan leaves to judge. So should I put her in her 48hrs of dark or wait another 12 days n see

3 Likes

@wnyrenegade always go off of trichomes. Everything matures at different rates so using leaves and pistils isn’t as accurate. If you say the trichomes are ready and where you like them harvest.

3 Likes

Thanks brodie. I’ve had so many screwball/odd developments with this strain. I thought so but :man_shrugging:I’ve been wrong before :laughing:

3 Likes

@wnyrenegade yeah GG#4 likes to throw out random mutations and hermies but from what I’ve seen the hcc gg#4 is pretty stable compared to others.

3 Likes

Agreed. Scope the trichs.
She looks really close.

My plants don’t usually fade. I don’t let them as I feed them to the end.
You don’t need to worry about this if the trichs are where you want them. Any chlorophyll will be off-gassed during curing.

2 Likes

If you haven’t flushed, get your water above ph 7 (plant won’t take any nutrients at that level, flush her out, let her dry and 2 days darkness and you got a keeper. Make sure you check the trichomes deep inside and not just the tips. Tips always mature quicker

2 Likes

I don’t have to worry about flushing really I use organic dry amendments and give the plants their last feeding in week 5 of flower

3 Likes

Definitely go by what the trichomes are telling you, regardless of what week they’re in. Sometimes they’re ready before you think, or later than anticipated.

3 Likes

Oh cut down day is always my favorite…bitter sweet at times but still my favorite and today is the end of the line for king donker. 112g wet…this strain is great when it comes to wet vs dry weight she should be 35-40ish grams dry

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah, cut down day can be bittersweet.

But mostly sweet!

Awesome bud @wnyrenegade !

Have to give HCC a 10 on there seeds i got 12 seeds started 3 one went hermie harvested 2 this them 2 dried and cured

6 Likes