Should I Trim The Girls

My sour diesel autoflowers are about a week into budding. The have grown a lot of large fan leaves in the last week or so. I have been using LST so far with a few light trims. Question of the day. Do I trim the large light blocking fan leaves or leave them. I have them all fairly opened up with rubber coated wire, but I’m still worried lower buds aren’t getting enough light.

Pics enclosed

Thanks.

2 Likes

Nice looking ladies. How are they so short and budding already? I’m new to growing. Most of my plants are over 5 feet and no buds yet.

This is only my second go round. But both times were autoflowers and it’s my understanding they are shorter. I’ve been running a 20/4 light cycle from the get go.

1 Like

then you need to do a 12/12 on the lights to induce flowering, or they will just continue to grow

I am assuming this is for wyldstyl?

for anyone growing autos under lights…I give my tent autos 8 hours( 4 hrs x 2 times) a WEEK in darkness…otherwise lights on…When I get within a week-10 days of harvest, I cut that light down to 8 hours a day on, 16 off…2 days total darkness pre chopping

2 Likes

I do 20 on 4 off, but after more reading, I might go to 24/7 on. For autoflowers

Thank you I didn’t know that.

1 Like