She grew up this way-any hope?

Green Crack Auto from ILGM. Came up looking badly-guess I don’t have much to lose and just call it an experiment lol!

1 Like

Keep watering it and giving it 16 hrs light.

Yessir-I’ll do that-not giving up yet. Thanks

I’ve had some pretty funky looking sprouts turn out to be just fine after they get going.

1 Like

It’s one ugly little plant-mutant comes to mind lol. I’m going to let it go a while longer just to see what happens. What causes this type of growth-just a random bad seed with some kind of “funky” genetics?
Here’s a pic I took just a few minutes ago. Thanks for your response!

She’ll probably drop a pound of some ass-kicking super budd.

Lol

Wouldn’t that be some shit!! :joy:

1 Like

I had one that was quite the same
It was a daiquiri lime that kept splitting its meristem at every node( self topping,without the stress) but the slow growth more than handicapped the gains to overall biomass.
Once it stretched ( and you’re likely going to see it in another 1.5 weeks) it really went bezerk.
The stems remained quite small
the internodal spacing was very generous
The buds formed remaining very compact and trichome production was perhaps a bit better than experienced by her 3 sisters and two widows
It yielded about 60% of the others
All were grown in organic soil of my own efforts
Top dressed
Day21,34,42,53
Let her rip

Thanks for the detailed feedback-I really appreciate it!

To add a bit of depth to the yield computation
All were weighed live/whole as harvested being cut 1/2 “ above the soil.
All were dried in the same environment
And as they, one by one came to the proper condition( 7-10 days) they were re weighed in a whole/dry condition.
And finally the finished flower fully hand trimmed as jarred, weighed once more.
On average your finished fully trimmed flower will be 18% of the total biomass( whole/wet just harvested weight)
I’ve had as low as 16.3 %
and as high as 21%
So that being said
My statement regarding that jazzed up little freak i called squidward yielding 60 % of the other 3 sisters combined average was indicative that squidwards bio mass was also 60 % of their combined average biomass.

1 Like

That is all pretty interesting but mostly above my pay grade lol😂

2 Likes

As long as she doesn’t start to flower there’s hope… :slight_smile:

With an auto you like to see them start vegging pretty robustly about day 10 or so. If they stunt early they will often flower as a tiny plant. Some time they’ll push through and start vegging again but not very often.

Thanks for your response Robert👍🏼

1 Like

I was doing as described to see if I could learn and better understand the differences in not only genome characteristics but specie and even phenotypic traits and quite frankly
It’s just a fancy way of looking for not only what works best for a person but what plants are the most efficient specie and understanding why.
Truth be told
And don’t blab it about or anything
But I can’t remember the last time I had one “just grow”
Like a tomato plant
“Just grow”
I get a kick out of being able to sometimes understand
“why that just happened.”

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback-I appreciate it! The mutant is still going, a bit neglected right now but I’m going to transplant her from her clear plastic cop (with no drainage) into something better. She’s started to flower-don’t expect much by we will see :grin:

1 Like

I experimented as suggested to gain insights into the distinctions among genome features, species variations, and even phenotypic traits. Honestly, it’s essentially a sophisticated approach to identify not only optimal solutions for individuals but also to assess the efficiency of different plant species and comprehend the underlying reasons.

To be candid, without broadcasting it widely, I can’t recall when a plant, like a tomato, simply thrived on its own. Witnessing such growth provides me with a sense of satisfaction, and occasionally, I’m able to decipher the reasons behind these occurrence

1 Like

I conducted experiments as recommended to delve into the nuances of genome features, species variations, and even phenotypic traits. Essentially, it’s a refined method to pinpoint not just optimal solutions for individuals but also to evaluate the efficiency of various plant species and understand the underlying reasons.

To be frank, without broadcasting it widely, I can’t recall when a plant, such as a tomato or the intriguing philodendron lupinum, flourished independently. Observing such growth gives me a profound sense of satisfaction, and on occasion, I manage to unravel the reasons behind these occurrences.

1 Like

So much for the “standard” calculation I’ve seen everywhere (25%). I’m sure that’s possible though I’m not going to be using that guesstimate anymore.