Seventeen week Lowryder A/F

Lowryder auto flower. Germinated and planted nov 16. image image image image Using two [Of these ](Hytekgro LED Grow Light 45W Plant Lights Red Blue White Panel Growing Lamps for Indoor Plants Seedling Vegetable and Flower (2 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GWQW8GM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_F378E6XCZKW63454TX30?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1)Hytekgro LED Grow Light 45W Plant Lights and I’m not seeing any amber in the trichomes, in fact, they still appear to be clear to my rookie eye. For 3 weeks I have been using advanced nutrients overdrive in a conservative manner. The soil is miracle gro in the rootball, then I re-potted in recycled (year old/used) miracle gro p/s. The pot is plastic 7.5inx7 in. And as I mentioned, planted and sprouted Nov 16. That is 122 days, 4 months, or 17 weeks. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

not necessarily anything wrong…she could be foxtailing…are you continuing to get new white pistils? .If yes, lower your temps / extend dark period / water with 55f water…Make the plant think WINTER is coming…

1 Like