Set the 1st trellis net...now when to flower?

How long after you place the 1st trellis net do you guys flower?

4 Likes

@MagallanAnthony I personally go to flower once I have filled the entire net. Looks like you can flip to flower in another week or two depending on how fast she grows.

3 Likes

to add…plan according based on how high your light/s are and how much room you have to grow them…stretch can add easily 1.5 to 3 feet in a photo…sativa dominant stretches more than indica dominant

3 Likes

Nice looking grow man! :+1:

This video is a must watch.

Do that, let her put on a few more days of growth, and flip.

2 Likes

She’s been growing at a good paste. It’s platinum cookies I found in a bud. I think I am going to wait another week. Just so the leaves that I’ve tucked turn facing up but Then again I’m guessing she’s gonna double and do that on its own? I know that if I flip it now that’s it’s gonna be around 20-28” away from my lights and carbon filter once she’s done growing. So it’s gotta be in this week coming up, I was guessing. I just wanted those leaves to turn over and stack up before I flip. To Get solid colas. Cause they look small in the middle. But hey what do I know, I’m a first timer. I got a 4x4x8 vivosun.

Right , thanks. I got a 4x4x6.5 vivosun.
My plant is platinum cookies found in a bud.
Sprouted in may 6. Grown in fox farm frog. It’s in a 5 gal fabric pot. I stay by the bay so it’s kind humid at times.
It’s about 20” inches from the base.
It’s been toped once at the 7th node and LST a lot, then barely put a trellis net on last week. Did a little more bending into the net and I’m ready to flip. Just waiting till maybe the tops In the middle get more bulky? Or will they do that once I flip?

3 Likes

I did that about two weeks ago big boss. Think I should do it before I flower? I want to flower next week. I don’t want it to be stressed, I want her to go into flower healthy. But I heard 2 weeks into flower you want to stop all that, so maybe I got time?

1 Like

Dude nice grow man!!! She’s lovely. She is a little thiccc down there at the bottom - bit of junk in that trunk. By the looks of her she’s growing vigorously. One more time wont hurt a thing, it really will pay off. You’re gonna need that second trellis net cause of all the fat colas. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks my guy , thanks :100::raised_hands:. I’m glad to hear I’m doing good on my first run. Think I am gonna empty out that trunk like a little bellhop boy and add the net tomorrow just for support haha. Thanks boss :100:. Grow safe brotha!

1 Like

(Chanting) flip it
flip it
flip it
flip it

Nice work that’s a beautiful plant. I thought it was more than one. That’s impressive you stretched it out into the trellis like that with just one plant. That takes patience to not to just pop some sister seeds or clones.

3 Likes

@MagallanAnthony your plant looks good, I’m watching!@

1 Like

Thank you brotha :pray::100: just trying to learn everyday.

Haha yes flip it ! Like a pan cake.
Next week!
Thanks brotha, it did take some tine But it’s worth it. Can’t wait to try it and I’m thinking about cloning it since it grew so good. But then again I got other seeds I want to try. Haha tough

When a feeling comes along…you must FLIP IT…lol
getterdun, she is prime to flower. Nice canopy but if your Rh is high, you do not want it so dense that MOLD becomes an issue. good growing my friend

1 Like

Thanks boss! RH issues? Tell me more about this

from your pics it is plain to see this is a tent grow. Tents on general, have higher Rh than other environments. Crucial to the Cookie strain is reducing RH levels as it moves more and more into flower…for taste and potency. The cookie strain is a relatively mold resistant plant but when you create a canopy, you increase the rh levels. Air circulation becomes important. Keeping the buds smaller, in this environment, also helps keep mold / bud rot issues to a manageable point. Make sure you got air circulating and if the rh levels are high, try co compensate and even lower tent temps. Lower temps produce lower rh as less transpiration takes place. Also as you get later and later into flowering, you could start watering less…

2 Likes