Seedling problem

I started germinating these plants on december 3rd. They started off with the light too high, i lowered it a couple days ago to about 20 inches from the plants and originally had the light at 80. Today I lowered it to 50. it’s a Koscheal 2000W light in a 4x4 grow tent.
I also worry that it’s a calcium or nitrogen deficiency. right now all i’ve been giving them is water with some molasses in it. For the gallon i have a tablespoon of molasses.

Directly below i have an image of my sick plant

Whatever it was was definitely too high w the lights

For a seedling with no humidity dome. 18 inches and 20% - 30%. You can try replanting it deeper. LST twist may help that stem. If done right. Good luck. Stay high my friend

It is not nutrient deficiency…. A seedling does not need nutes but too many can stunt it. I would be very careful with the molasses until the plant is bigger.

The lights high is fine but you have to increase intensity… this can depend on your current climate conditions. If it’s cold I hand em high and turn them up. Opposite when it’s hot. The key is getting the par level correct for the amount of hours on. To achieve acceptable DLI. Excessive DLI beyond the maximum a seedling can receive, will certainly stress and/or stunt it.

Seedling only needs 250-300 ppfd for 18 hr on. Unless the lights were really high (like 4ft) Seems something else may be contributing to the long leggyness. Could be too loose of soil or the sugars in the molasses. 2000w at 80% seems like a lot even hung high.