Sativa vs Indica vs Autoflower Early Growth

my friend came to the house, asked if my wife was here. I told him shes in the garden. He went out and looked,came back and said “I can’t find her”. I told him “Dig Deeper”

4 Likes

Trying to figure out your garden here…
OK, I’m seeing deep furrows and high mounds…When I look closer,it looks like something draped over the mounds,atleast the first mound…Looks like carpet.
Is this the Mad Seince at work…
Could I be wrong and it’s the family plot !!

:laughing: not a carpet per say but a carpet of fresh organic peat,covered by brown butcher paper to stop it from blowing away while it settles. I turn my soil each year, add the compost from last year, mixed with organic peat, vermiculite, perlite and 4.4.4, and barley seeds on the top 2 inches. Sprinkle with Homegrown (homemade amendments), cover (butcher paper - so when I water the perlite, vermiculite and amendments do not simply wash down to the furrows. It allows the additives to soak into the upper layers of the soil. Later, I remove the paper and compost it

As I said, my wifes is out there…dig deeper :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Here in Texas alot of people will stand a cross along the road to commemorate a person who was killed in a automobile accident…Sitting at Whataburger awhile back…This snowbird lady was commenting to her friend that Texans bury their dead at the accident site…My comment was that we bury the dead standing up…

1 Like

Head first? sorry to poke fun at the dead but my family is/was in the funeral biz…it is how I grew up…picking up dead bodies by the time I was 12…I use to nap in the coffins…

2 Likes

You are the mad scientist, lol!

Wow…So if you follow the Grateful Dead,then your a dead-head…Pun intended

1 Like

Very curious as to the use of the barley seeds. Or you just like to grow barley lol. Any specific use in the soil for it? Thanks

for the beneficial BACTERIA and Fungus…part of a no till get your soil (planters) ready for next crop

1 Like

I learn something new everyday! Thank you for the wisdom. Have a great day!

1 Like