Root rot with auto flower hydro

Started my CBD:THC 1:1 Auto, Hydroponic, in wet paper towel Feb 1st. Thought she grew rather slowly! Now she looks very vibrant! (Pictures) Do I have root rot! Saw the brown stuff and have been changing water/ nutrients weekly, plus some, teaspoon, hydrogen peroxide! and Hydroguard! Have trimmed some leaves, should I trim more? First time hydro1 Only did a soil base once before and got spider mites! Terrible!. Any sugestions?

Can only post one picture!???

1 Like

Hi @Ratagatz !

Nice to meet you! :v:t2: :slightly_smiling_face:

I appreciate all the info you put in. However, your pictures didn’t quite make it. Can you give it another go?

1 Like

Thank you for the reply!!(upload://TctWs9L4mQIzKIW7qq5aEDN0LK.jpeg)

Appreciate any imput!
Thank you

1 Like

Would only let me upload one pic. Trim more?

2 Likes

Looks like the picture appeared after I posted. Is this a DWC setup? I am not familiar, but I think you’re plants look quite happy. @Mrb53004 @MDBuds , @Rye , @Jared @Kronic what say you?

2 Likes

AUTO flower…not sure I would really trim her. If anything, maybe just a few of the very lower LARGE fan leaves…Hard to tell the condition due to the lights…please provide a pic NO LIGHTS…NOT ROOT ROT
For 2 months old and hydro…pretty small. She is stunted for some reason but I can see the buds forming.
What is the ph of your water? Do you use a reservoir to fill or other? What is your water source. What are the nutrients? What are your temps / humidity and what is the light and distance to the plant?

2 Likes

Those roots look healthy. I don’t see any obvious slime or rot.

I personally trim my autoflowers, always the lower fan leaves, especially if they touch the ground. And any others that are blocking bud sites. Never trim more than 15-20% of the plant.

2 Likes