Rook looking for pro tips

Not extremely concerned, but want the most out of these girls. I have four WW AF’s all the same age. Mostly grown the same except for the runt whom I experimented with for my own learning curve. It’s the only one of four that I topped and performed the most LST on. My question is, should I be doing something more for the runt? The other three are deep into flower and Bud stacking nicely while, the topped runt appears healthy but reached certain point of flower and hasn’t budged for a couple weeks now.
18/6 light for all, PH in water and soil exactly the same, RH hasn’t changed from an avg of 53. The only thing they’re getting now is seaweed extract when watered.
Pic is top of one of three and then a pic of the runt.

1 Like

2 Likes

She doesn’t look runty to me. She’s beautiful. Otherwise, those preemie babies, so petite and full of :fire:! :v::star_struck:

1 Like

Lol thanks. The concern I have is that’s almost exactly what she looked like three weeks ago and her sisters are days from harvest now.

1 Like

I guess it’s likely just genetics but was curious if one of my weed gremlins slowed or stopped her growth :grimacing:

1 Like

Look at us, huh? Judgement all over for being short and stout. :rofl::joy::v::herb: Leave the girl alone. Gremlins always require a sacrificial plant, I have found.

1 Like

I grow autos I do not know tge actual cause of this but I see it frequently. I will have a couple that just mature like they should and one that just takes longer. My guess is that it is genetics. As in the ruderalis added to make them autos is not at the same genetic levels, or I am stressing them in someway. Eithercway your runt looks healthy. Let her grow

1 Like